Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
final fantasy VII anime?
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
final fantasy VII anime?
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
crirs core the anime that japan is soposedly only getting ><
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
lol it will end up on youtube... don't worry ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
Yeah, it will come to youtube but still, it'll be good if they import it.^_^
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Cloud
- Visitor
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
its known as Final Fantasy Last Order and I seen it twice
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
Last order? I thought it was crisis core.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
its final fantasy. i must obtain...
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Mr_Coffee
- Visitor
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
I think Crisis Core is the FFVII PSP game. Not totally sure though.Lenfa-danna wrote:Last order? I thought it was crisis core.
-
yukimura
- Visitor
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
Crisis Core is the PSP game that is scheduled to be released sometime in 2007. The only good about this game is that it tells the story of Zach and Cloud before the FF VII starts. You get to be Zach!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
yup it's last order i think...
the anime thing is on Youtube so go check it out...
the anime thing is on Youtube so go check it out...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
The_ great-JEJ
- Visitor
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
Its not an anime, its a game that will take place before FF7.
Re: final fantasy VII anime?
its last orders and i have it on DVD

