Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Devil May Cry

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

Who's your Favourite in Devil May Cry (any)?

Dante
4
100%
Vergil
0
No votes
Lady
0
No votes
Trish
0
No votes
Lucia
0
No votes
Jester
0
No votes
Arkham (o0?)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

Spazz
Visitor

Devil May Cry

Post by Spazz »

I've never played the game, but have seen clips and REALLY wanna at least try to play the game. Dante is really cool! :love: Sadly they replace him with a look alike with a dumb name. :-s
What kind of name is Nero/Nelo Angelo? #-o It's the kind of name you'd give to Sephiroth if he cut his hair and became "quite a gentlemen" in London! :x
Botassai's Kaoru Himura
Baka Otaku
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 3:45pm
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by Botassai's Kaoru Himura »

DMC is so cool i heard there will be a fourth game coming out and perhaps a movie and dante is cool and funny
No fear No courage
Pink Lolita
Visitor

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by Pink Lolita »

Yes theres a 4th game coming out and so far its looking good
http://bluelaguna.net/trailers/devil-ma ... 8/play.php
http://bluelaguna.net/trailers/devil-ma ... 7/play.php (best one)

Watch them you'll like the look of them
Spazz you have to play the games there very good game play
Spazz
Visitor

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by Spazz »

I wish to play the games but my parents hate renting games and they're usually gone by the time I get the chance... :(
On a side note, DMC4 is looking pretty good but I don't think I'll ever like the guy...Dante's cool.
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by CRISis »

DMC4 Is only going to come out for the PS3.
Spoiler
Show
Dante isn't the main character, its going to be a guy named Nero who looks like him in a way because of the White Hair.
Never heard about the movie, but I love the games!
User avatar
hana666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 122
Joined: Feb 28, 2005 5:29am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by hana666 »

I have all three of the games Im waiting for the forth one
Well >.> Arent you annoying?
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by CRISis »

Someone stole the second game from me...it was so sad...
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Hechicera wrote:DMC4 Is only going to come out for the PS3.
That's what they said about Assassin's Creed, but that's going multi-platform...

Oh and Spazz Neo Angelo was the name given to Dante's brother Vergil in the original DMC. I like the idea of Nero myself because it gives a chance to give the series that's about guns, swords and insane combos a different direction.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Locked