Page 1 of 1

Devil May Cry

Posted: Sep 23, 2006 9:06pm
by Spazz
I've never played the game, but have seen clips and REALLY wanna at least try to play the game. Dante is really cool! :love: Sadly they replace him with a look alike with a dumb name. :-s
What kind of name is Nero/Nelo Angelo? #-o It's the kind of name you'd give to Sephiroth if he cut his hair and became "quite a gentlemen" in London! :x

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Sep 26, 2006 4:58pm
by Botassai's Kaoru Himura
DMC is so cool i heard there will be a fourth game coming out and perhaps a movie and dante is cool and funny

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Oct 02, 2006 12:31pm
by Pink Lolita
Yes theres a 4th game coming out and so far its looking good
http://bluelaguna.net/trailers/devil-ma ... 8/play.php
http://bluelaguna.net/trailers/devil-ma ... 7/play.php (best one)

Watch them you'll like the look of them
Spazz you have to play the games there very good game play

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Oct 03, 2006 7:38pm
by Spazz
I wish to play the games but my parents hate renting games and they're usually gone by the time I get the chance... :(
On a side note, DMC4 is looking pretty good but I don't think I'll ever like the guy...Dante's cool.

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 8:54am
by CRISis
DMC4 Is only going to come out for the PS3.
Spoiler
Show
Dante isn't the main character, its going to be a guy named Nero who looks like him in a way because of the White Hair.
Never heard about the movie, but I love the games!

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Jan 04, 2007 11:36pm
by hana666
I have all three of the games Im waiting for the forth one

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Jan 07, 2007 10:34pm
by CRISis
Someone stole the second game from me...it was so sad...

Re: Devil May Cry

Posted: Jan 08, 2007 9:11am
by Lestat69_99
Hechicera wrote:DMC4 Is only going to come out for the PS3.
That's what they said about Assassin's Creed, but that's going multi-platform...

Oh and Spazz Neo Angelo was the name given to Dante's brother Vergil in the original DMC. I like the idea of Nero myself because it gives a chance to give the series that's about guns, swords and insane combos a different direction.