Page 1 of 2
Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 4:42am
by yukimura
This is a thread that I felt like needed to be started. In this thread I felt that members could make a list of the great occoplishments that they preformed in video games. I guess, I will start this list off.
(100% means that I have done ever quest/side quest, got ever item/character/weapon, and have completed ever aspect of the game)
1. Beat FF VII 100%
2. Beat Dragon Warrior 1-4 100%
3. Beat FF X 100%
4. Beat MS Saga 100%
5. Beat Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 100%
6. Beat Saga Frontier 1 & 2 100%
7. Beat Brave Fencer Musashi 100%
8. Beat Devil May 1,2,&3
This is all I am able to think of at this time, but there will be more to come in time.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 5:48am
by Grey Kun
So does that mean you have a japanese version of FF 7 then cuase the jap version has qutie a few extra parts in it btw
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 5:54am
by yukimura
Most of my games come from Japan, I travel to Japan about twice a year.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 7:10am
by Cloud Leonhart
I beat Lenneth on Star Ocean 3 without using that cheap no physical damage dealie...man, that took forever...
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 12:44pm
by Kuragari
Seeing the end of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 without cheating and with all the emeralds... and seeing the end of Sonic CD with all the Time Stones ^^
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 12:54pm
by Grey Kun
Lenneth is that the main story line main boss?
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 1:21pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
original Command and conquer series (developed by: westwood) one of the least well known rts that was is well kown by hardcore and well informed RTS players.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 1:43pm
by Grey Kun
u compelted oringal C&C sweet nice going but have u compelted the covert ops cause they are [censored] hard
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 1:55pm
by Gaming Goddess
I can beat Prince Of Persia Sands of Time in 4 hours and 20 minutes without rushing it.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 3:00pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
Momiji wrote:u compelted oringal C&C sweet nice going but have u compelted the covert ops cause they are [censored] hard
been so long ago i forgot, or even if i still have the disk lol
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 3:33pm
by Cloud Leonhart
Momiji wrote:Lenneth is that the main story line main boss?
No, it's an extra boss after you beat the game...and beat Gabriel Celeste...she's on floor 210 in Sphere 211.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Oct 01, 2006 5:44am
by yukimura
I have beat the orginal Super Mario Bros. for the Nes, and I have beat Radiata Stories 100%, and I have just completed Okami.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Oct 01, 2006 9:08am
by Yuri Volte Hyuga
My video game greats(even though they are minor):
Clocked Dungeon Magic on Taito Legends 2 without using a single continue.(on Normal difficulty, using Cisty)
Clocked Steel Dragon Evolution without using a single continue.(on Normal difficulty)
Clocked Kirby's Funpack with 100%.(that was very long)
Beat Night Terror on Hard with Talim, Taki(perfect victory) and Setsuka using standard weapon.
Unlocked the Paladin Shield in Final Fantasy 6.
Currently attempting to complete Contra Shattered Soldier without a single continue.(and failing miserably)
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Oct 02, 2006 11:21am
by yukimura
I have beat FF IV, FF V, FF VI,100%
I have comppleted FF Tatics 100%, I even unlocked Cloud and the Dark Knight Classes.
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Oct 02, 2006 11:24am
by Kuragari
yukimura wrote:I have beat FF IV, FF V, FF VI,100%
I have comppleted FF Tatics 100%, I even unlocked Cloud and the Dark Knight Classes.
Did you learn Zodiac and Ultima?
Re: Video Game Greats
Posted: Oct 02, 2006 3:09pm
by yukimura
In which game are you refering to?