Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Out of all the Fire Emblem games, who's your favorite character? Mines would have to be Mia. I love Myrmidons...well sword users in general, but she's very fast and can dodge easily...but on unlucky days...she can get killed pretty easily because her defense isn't that great...

So...who's your favorite and why?
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Lenfa »

All I can remember is Marth he's also a sword user.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Kuragari »

Pent cuz of the magic ^_^ aaannnddd.... Lyn, just because some reason on my game she wont be killed and likes to get a critical half the time i use her
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Pent is good, but Nino is better...if you bother to train her, which is kind of hard...
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Kuragari »

Nino eh? i had her my last playthrough... ill train her when i get her this playthrough (i cant remember what chapter im on..)
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Yeah, if you get her 20/20, she'll have almost everything maxed usually. Using the Afa's Drops(or whatever..) on her is a good idea so she'll get better faster.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

One of my favorites is Zihark in Path of Radiance he has some emuseing conversations and even though when he first starts off hes' decent when he gains a few levels he then goes from decent to AWESOME. Then he starts dodgeing attacks like crazy and almost always kills an enemy in one attack and he can take a hit too. He also has that handy ability that allows him to attack again if an enemy doesn't die I think he also has the attack first ability if I'm not mistaken :-k .
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Mia has the attack first ability...which the name I can't remember...Zihark has the skill "Adept". I think, with a Brave Sword, you can hit up to 8 times if you're really lucky. But my Zihark turns out crappy for some reason...which is why I like Mia more.

Edit: I think the skill Mia has is called "Vantage".
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:Mia has the attack first ability...which the name I can't remember...Zihark has the skill "Adept". I think, with a Brave Sword, you can hit up to 8 times if you're really lucky. But my Zihark turns out crappy for some reason...which is why I like Mia more.

Edit: I think the skill Mia has is called "Vantage".
Oh yeah that's right yeah it's called Vantage my Mia was the crappy one half of the time she couldn't hurt anyone. Yeah if you give Zihark Brave Sword which adds 4 attacks in one battle (attack battles) it can become 7 or 8 attacks but of course that's a rare thing to happen I've only managed to get four though when fighting that Red Dragon girl (I forgot what her name was) which was how I defeated her. You might have given him the master seal very earlier which if does so causes some characters to turn out bad I let mine class change by leveling up all the way to 20 and so on which is how he turned out so great for me.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

The only ones I use the master seal on are staff weilders...for me, they take forever to level...and they just wind up dying anyways because Rhys' speed is total crap and Mist weilding a sword does no damage because her strength is so low...
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by OniKira »

Yeah, I like Nino, Jaffar, Gerrick(sp?), and Raven!!

Oh, and Priscilla. And Karel. Ok, I'm done now, lol
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Blast it! I haven't gotten Karel since my first playthrough...I've always gotten Harken...and Guy is usually dead or underleveled by then, so I'm stuck without a Swordmaster...but I have two Heroes, so that's good. I use Serra instead of Priscilla for some reason...I think it's because she's on a horse...and that might be the reason why I don't use cavaliers much...or Eliwood's second class...or Nomads...

And yes, Raven, Nino, Gerrick, and Jaffar all rock.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by OniKira »

Oh, and Fiora too! Falcoknights rock!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

And Farina. Peg/Falcoknights are one of my favorite classes, which is why I'm trying to train Florina on my Hector's Hard Mode game...the problem is...she dies esily...so does everyone else...except for Hector...
Kaos
Master Otaku
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 1:05pm

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Kaos »

Rolf is the best! (Path of Radiance) Archers are my all time fav! Mages defences are kinda bad. Soren always die for me...So does Boyd. The Laguz are hard to use, but my fav laguz is Reyson! He is beautiful! But he is another one who always dies...Oh well. GO IKE!
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who's Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Yes, go Ike! Quite possibly the best lord out of the three games!

I keep Soren in the rear, usually behind Ike for the support bonus. My favorite Laguz would have to be Lethe. I prefer speed over everything. And Boyd...meh...if he lives, I don't use him later in the game...and do you put Reyson close to the front lines? Because you should keep him as far back as possible while still keeping him useful. He doesn't die for me unless I make a stupid mistake.
Locked