Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Initial band game

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked

Do u consider yourself a rocker?

Yes (LOVE U!!! <3)
2
100%
No... more preppy (AGGH!!!)
0
No votes
What kind of question is that? (for the confused ppl)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

Kaos
Master Otaku
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 1:05pm

Initial band game

Post by Kaos »

Type in what initial of a band and see if other people get it right! Remember to quote the person initial band so we can see if that was the one they were talking about. Good Luck!
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama
Kaos
Master Otaku
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 1:05pm

Re: Initial band game

Post by Kaos »

I will start... here's an easy one ---MCR---
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Initial band game

Post by Gaming Goddess »

xxSaphiraxx wrote:I will start... here's an easy one ---MCR---
My Chemical Romance


NIN
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: Initial band game

Post by CRISis »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
xxSaphiraxx wrote:I will start... here's an easy one ---MCR---
My Chemical Romance


NIN
Nine Inch Nails (heheh, Jeordie White...)

DSI
Kaos
Master Otaku
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 1:05pm

Re: Initial band game

Post by Kaos »

Oy i dont think no one knows what DSI is... can't think of any bands
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: Initial band game

Post by CRISis »

Its Dope Stars Inc. lol sorry :heh:
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Kaos
Master Otaku
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 1:05pm

Re: Initial band game

Post by Kaos »

Never would of guess...never heard of them... Oh how about this one! My all time fave!

--ASF-- (The S and F are in the same sentence)
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama
Apocalyptic Hamster
Master Otaku
Posts: 55
Joined: Oct 18, 2006 1:45pm
Gender: Male

Re: Initial band game

Post by Apocalyptic Hamster »

xxSaphiraxx wrote:--ASF-- (The S and F are in the same sentence)
Avenged Sevenfold.



Here's a fun one: FDQFPT
Yay for six-word-long band names. <_<
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: Initial band game

Post by CRISis »

Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13

Is that it?...

Okay, Try this one, it should be simple.

MM
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Locked