Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

video games systems

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
spoonkookies
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 24, 2006 12:28pm

video games systems

Post by spoonkookies »

what do you think was the best system of all time?
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: video games systems

Post by Kuragari »

the old things. NES, Atari 2600... Sega Genesis...
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: video games systems

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64 (when it comes to certain games) Playstation (again certain games).
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Aug 04, 2006 11:03pm
Gender: Male

Re: video games systems

Post by WaffleGod »

The overall best, in my opinion was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. I enjoyed, on a whole, more games on that console than any other.
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: video games systems

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

WaffleGod wrote:The overall best, in my opinion was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. I enjoyed, on a whole, more games on that console than any other.
Yeah overall Super Nintendo was the best in my opinion too.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: video games systems

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Super Nintendo and the 64 <3


Kick it Oldschool!
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: video games systems

Post by Cold Revolver »

He said SYSTEM** lol not systems. If I have to choose one I would go with ps1. But..... If there was a close second it would be N64. Ps1 had the games I wanted and so I had the most fun with that, It played my Favorite game ff8
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Locked