Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Trinity Blood Help
-
shinolover
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Trinity Blood Help
Does anyone know who sings Trinity Blood's opening and closing songs?
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Re: Trinity Blood Help
I know who sang the first opening song, Dress, is Buck-Tick. That's all I know though.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
shinolover
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Thanks!!!
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
-
LadyVelvet18
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Jan 01, 2007 6:35pm
- Contact:
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Hmm Buck-Tick is great
They are old school...got to love it
They are old school...got to love it
Re: Trinity Blood Help
The closing theme, "Broken Wings", is sung by Tomoko Tane.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
shinolover
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Trinity Blood Help
OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You guys don't know how long i was looking for who sang the songs.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
-
shinolover
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Trinity Blood Help
OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You guys don't know how long i was looking for who sang the songs.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
-
shinolover
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Trinity Blood Help
OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You guys don't know how long i was looking for who sang the songs.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
-
shinolover
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Trinity Blood Help
So am I!! I was hooked the first time i heard them.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
