Page 1 of 1
Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Nov 12, 2006 11:37am
by shinolover
Does anyone know who sings Trinity Blood's opening and closing songs?
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 6:12am
by Lenfa
I know who sang the first opening song, Dress, is Buck-Tick. That's all I know though.
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 6:31am
by shinolover
Thanks!!!
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 01, 2007 8:19pm
by LadyVelvet18
Hmm Buck-Tick is great
They are old school...got to love it
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 01, 2007 8:22pm
by KoYue
The closing theme, "Broken Wings", is sung by Tomoko Tane.
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 03, 2007 1:58pm
by shinolover
OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You guys don't know how long i was looking for who sang the songs.
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 03, 2007 1:58pm
by shinolover
OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You guys don't know how long i was looking for who sang the songs.
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 03, 2007 1:58pm
by shinolover
OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You guys don't know how long i was looking for who sang the songs.
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 9:40am
by Shinogu
I am so much in love with Dress and Broken Wings.
Re: Trinity Blood Help
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 6:35pm
by shinolover
So am I!! I was hooked the first time i heard them.