Page 1 of 1

Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 11:52am
by Bakayasha
When I saw the trailer for this game for the first time I squeeled!!! I couldn't believe my luck for seeing! I had JUST turned off FFX (stuck on like the fifty millionth battle with Seymor.....blah! ](*,) )
and as soon as I switched off the PS2 THERE IT WAS!!! The game I was destined to get for christmas three times from different aunts because they know jack all about me, except that I like FF games.... [-o<thank> :lol:
Just wanted to say how happy I am....

oh and also, has anybody here played the game yet? If so how is the battle system? *Prays [-o< it's like FFX with sigular turns, MP and an over drive bar and THAT'S IT!... =; because she hates having to wait for the strike bar to take it's million minute load time....like FF8*

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 11:55am
by Lestat69_99
Look to the top of the page and you'll see the OFFICIAL FF12 TOPIC!!! You can find your answers there... I've set my copy of 12 aside when I nabbed Gears of War...

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 12:19pm
by Bakayasha
ooh...sorry :oops: Tankies kind person for telling moi...I didn't see it! :-"

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 1:17am
by Lestat69_99
No prob...

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:47am
by Neon_Genesis
Id have to say FFX, but thats just because Im a die hard FFX fan.

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:49am
by Mr_Coffee
Agreed, FFX is still my favorite.

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:15am
by Bakayasha
I'm glad to see that everyone still has their dignity....lols. I've watched my brother play X-2 and it's just strange...

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 19, 2006 11:36am
by Fangoram the Shaman king
they both have there good points
but we are forgeting the greatest FF of all VII
wtich I think they are remaking

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 20, 2006 2:39pm
by keneto
i love 12 but i also love 10.....if i had to choose my fav i would pick 10 because the characters in 12 just arent as memorable as Tidus and Yuna and Waka and all the others.....but 8 is still my fav of all time

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:08pm
by Matt ?????
12 looks good,but y'know,i don't know the first thing about FF11...i dunno the the story,the characters or even what those characters look like.

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:23pm
by keneto
Matt ????? wrote:12 looks good,but y'know,i don't know the first thing about FF11...i dunno the the story,the characters or even what those characters look like.
well FF11 is a MMORPG s the charcters are whatever you creat...and well its not a typical FF

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:50pm
by Cold Revolver
This thread is a repeat, post your thoughts in the "Official FInal Fantasy XII" Thread, you all will get a much better response and help in that thread. :)

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:56pm
by Panda*
Repeated thread.


Clicketh



Locked.