I know some of you have to play em... What do you have? I will allow all types of racing since NASCAR falls into the sports category...
Xbox- NHL 2K6
PS2- NCAA Football 06 (screw 07 I love to run for the Heisman!)
NFL 2K2
Gran Turismo 4
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Sports Games
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Sports Games
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Sports Games
Gran Turismo 4, I used to play madden long ago but not any more, I also liked NBA JAM for the sega genesis.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
