Page 1 of 5

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 10, 2006 6:00pm
by OniKira
Anyone else excited for the GC version? It comes out, well at least where I live, on Tuesday. I'm stoked. The Sky City looks really cool.

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 10, 2006 6:29pm
by Shiruba
Yeah i'm looking foward to the gamecube version.
I think its released 15/12/06. In UK.
Eaither way, i'm kinda curious to play this. :)

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 10, 2006 10:03pm
by OniKira
Yea, it looks amazing. I've been watching trailers for the last few hours.

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 10, 2006 11:00pm
by Gravy-Train‽
Wii version for the win.

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 1:08pm
by Gaming Goddess
I might be getting the cube version, but I might not.
Maybe I should get a job...

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 1:28pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
GG, may I suggest prostitution? (LMAO just kiddin.)

I still prefer the old fashioned LTTP type Legend of Zeldas...

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 1:58pm
by Gaming Goddess
ROBOTO_27 wrote:GG, may I suggest prostitution? (LMAO just kiddin.)
I actually have kinda considered that.

"How the hell could I afford a PS3?!"
"Well you were talking about whoring yourself out eariler."
"...Yeah, that's true..."

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 2:22pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
??? Are you serious? Holy crap. What a sad way to give up your virginity...lol.

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 4:29pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
I amgoing for the Wii ver. to be better
that numchuck will make kill more interactive
but it will never be as fun as the real thing

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 1:02pm
by Gaming Goddess
ROBOTO_27 wrote:??? Are you serious? Holy crap. What a sad way to give up your virginity...lol.
I do it for the money! jk

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 3:17pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
lmao. Just keep hold of your virginity with pride! xD

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 9:11pm
by OniKira
Well, I picked up the GC version today, and have been playing for a little while. I just got to the part where Link is forced into the Twilight realm and becomes a wolf.

And, wow, let me say that I can already see this game winning several "Game of the Year" awards. The sheer scope of this game is astonishing. The story, I can already tell, is developing into a somewhat darker tone than previous games. I'm not that far, so I can't really tell you too much more, nor do I want to spoil anything for you.

But I would pick the GC version over Wii version anyday. I've tried the Wii version at a friends house, and while the control scheme is intuitive, the game was originally designed for the GC, and controls feel best on GC.

The only small issue I have the game is a visual one. Some of the textures seem a little rushed, and the graphics can occassionaly feel dated. The environments are enthralling and beautiful in scope and presence, but some things are not as graphically enhanced as others.

Still...I LOVE THIS GAME. I'm having difficulty balancing it and FFXII tho, lol

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 9:26pm
by animaniac
Gravy-Train wrote:Wii version for the win.
i second that

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 3:19pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
I do not like the Wii. I just like the old fashioned LoZ.

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 3:40pm
by Gaming Goddess
Lawliet wrote: And, wow, let me say that I can already see this game winning several "Game of the Year" awards.lol
Over Gears of War?

Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 4:34pm
by OniKira
Yep. Definetely over Gears of War. I think contenders for Game of the Year this year will be Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Gears of War, Final Fantasy XII, Resistance:Fall of Man, Kingdom Hearts II...and a few others I cannot think of.

Zelda has long been called the ultimate videogame franchise, considered the best by many, and rightly so. And TP really does deliver that feeling of greatness and awesomeness.