Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
If so, can you tell me the pros and cons? I might buy it.
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
isnt it only comming out in japan?
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
Hmm... wouldn't it cost twice? and no translations....
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
Hmm... wouldn't it cost twice? and no translations....
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
No, it wouldn't, and two, who gives a rat's ass? There are guides all of the place Lenfa...duh.
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
oops, double post.
I know that, but considering it won't cost me twice, it would be good to import.ROBOTO_27 wrote:No, it wouldn't, and two, who gives a rat's ass? There are guides all of the place Lenfa...duh.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
Do you have a DS?
And yeah, it would. There aren't any imported games that cost double. Only 5-15 dollars more usually. (for a DS or GBA game, same for console games)
And yeah, it would. There aren't any imported games that cost double. Only 5-15 dollars more usually. (for a DS or GBA game, same for console games)
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
Well, IDK about Ultimate Stars, but Super Stars has recently become availble here in the states an imported game. Check out Bestbuy, they have lots of copies.
Speaking of MC-san, where I could find some translated guides for JSS?
Speaking of MC-san, where I could find some translated guides for JSS?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Has anyone played Jump ULTIMATE Stars?
Well, you can CERTAINLY find some at, http://www.gamefaqs.com, maybe http://www.ign.com,
and heck, even http://www.gamespot.com
and heck, even http://www.gamespot.com
