http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... mv&pl=game
Supposedly, you'll be able to play the entire game using nothing but the stylus. Maybe the d-pad to move around. I'm adding this to must have DS games next year with Zelda DS.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
FF: Revenant Wings
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
Nice find there, Gravy 
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
lol thy're back to the FFXII characters... the after adventure?
too bad i don't have a DS :/
too bad i don't have a DS :/
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
the text below the video says its a prequel...It looks good , i might just consider getting a DS now
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
i dont know...most DS games are 3-D. but most importantly, is this the first final fantasy game for a nintendo system?
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
A prequel? No, that's impossible.zeros-content56 wrote:the text below the video says its a prequel...It looks good , i might just consider getting a DS now
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
huh? NO WAY MAN!!Ichigo wrote:i dont know...most DS games are 3-D. but most importantly, is this the first final fantasy game for a nintendo system?
The first Final Fantasy game was released on the NES! In fact, I-VI were released on Nintendo consoles. VII-XIII have/are being released on Sony consoles. SE has recently been porting FF I-VI to the GBA. Once they run out of ports for the GBA, they may start porting VII and onward onto the PSP...That would be amazing.
But most likely not. Now, for portables, SE is releasing VII Crisis Core and an FFT game for the PSP, with the DS getting Revenant Wings and some kind of FFT game.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
so thats why i have ff 1-4 (i dont have 5 or 6) on my GBA emulator on my computerOniLawliet wrote:huh? NO WAY MAN!!Ichigo wrote:i dont know...most DS games are 3-D. but most importantly, is this the first final fantasy game for a nintendo system?
The first Final Fantasy game was released on the NES! In fact, I-VI were released on Nintendo consoles. VII-XIII have/are being released on Sony consoles. SE has recently been porting FF I-VI to the GBA. Once they run out of ports for the GBA, they may start porting VII and onward onto the PSP...That would be amazing.
But most likely not. Now, for portables, SE is releasing VII Crisis Core and an FFT game for the PSP, with the DS getting Revenant Wings and some kind of FFT game.
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
you have ff3 on a GBA emulator?Ichigo wrote:so thats why i have ff 1-4 (i dont have 5 or 6) on my GBA emulator on my computerOniLawliet wrote:huh? NO WAY MAN!!Ichigo wrote:i dont know...most DS games are 3-D. but most importantly, is this the first final fantasy game for a nintendo system?
The first Final Fantasy game was released on the NES! In fact, I-VI were released on Nintendo consoles. VII-XIII have/are being released on Sony consoles. SE has recently been porting FF I-VI to the GBA. Once they run out of ports for the GBA, they may start porting VII and onward onto the PSP...That would be amazing.
But most likely not. Now, for portables, SE is releasing VII Crisis Core and an FFT game for the PSP, with the DS getting Revenant Wings and some kind of FFT game.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: FF: Revenant Wings
yeah but i havnt tried it out yet, im almost done with 1Kuragari wrote:you have ff3 on a GBA emulator?Ichigo wrote:so thats why i have ff 1-4 (i dont have 5 or 6) on my GBA emulator on my computerOniLawliet wrote:huh? NO WAY MAN!!Ichigo wrote:i dont know...most DS games are 3-D. but most importantly, is this the first final fantasy game for a nintendo system?
The first Final Fantasy game was released on the NES! In fact, I-VI were released on Nintendo consoles. VII-XIII have/are being released on Sony consoles. SE has recently been porting FF I-VI to the GBA. Once they run out of ports for the GBA, they may start porting VII and onward onto the PSP...That would be amazing.
But most likely not. Now, for portables, SE is releasing VII Crisis Core and an FFT game for the PSP, with the DS getting Revenant Wings and some kind of FFT game.![]()

