Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
PC Strategy games
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
PC Strategy games
I'm right now looking for a good PC strategy game something like a empire building game that also involves fighting against other empires. So I decided to come here and ask your opinions on what are good strategy/empire building games. So which ones should I look for?
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: PC Strategy games
I've always been a big fan of the Age of Empires series.
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PC Strategy games
I've heard good things about Age of Empires but I want to keep my opitions openOrion wrote:I've always been a big fan of the Age of Empires series.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
chakraborn
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Jan 11, 2007 4:24pm
Re: PC Strategy games
my picks are , age of empires, empire earth 1 or 2 , command and conquer generals/ zero hour and starcraft are some of my favorites
When the day ends,
there will be three people standing...
ME,MYSELF AND I
there will be three people standing...
ME,MYSELF AND I
Re: PC Strategy games
age of empires
command and conquer (any of them)
empire earth 2
warcraft 3
stronghold (if you like midevil crap)
command and conquer (any of them)
empire earth 2
warcraft 3
stronghold (if you like midevil crap)
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PC Strategy games
I've played these and I recommend them highly:
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge
Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour
I hear Starcraft is good.
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge
Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour
I hear Starcraft is good.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PC Strategy games
up comming RTS games and newly made RTS games i say kicks ass... as well as my Fave rts list:
upcomming:
- Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium wars (comming out in march)
Newly made ((within a few months or so...don't really keep up on dates)):
- Company of Heroes
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos ( 6 disk set :/ )
- Midevil Total war 2
- Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (expansion)
- Lord of the Rings battle for middle earth 2 : Rise of the Witch king (expansion)
Games i've never experianced but people say it's good:
- Supreme commander
Fave:
- Dawn of War
- Age of Empires III
- Age of empires III: warchiefs (expansion)
- Battle for middle earth II
- battle for middle earth I
- Command and Conquer: Tiberium sun
- Midevil total war
- Rome total war
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
upcomming:
- Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium wars (comming out in march)
Newly made ((within a few months or so...don't really keep up on dates)):
- Company of Heroes
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos ( 6 disk set :/ )
- Midevil Total war 2
- Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (expansion)
- Lord of the Rings battle for middle earth 2 : Rise of the Witch king (expansion)
Games i've never experianced but people say it's good:
- Supreme commander
Fave:
- Dawn of War
- Age of Empires III
- Age of empires III: warchiefs (expansion)
- Battle for middle earth II
- battle for middle earth I
- Command and Conquer: Tiberium sun
- Midevil total war
- Rome total war
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PC Strategy games
Ok thanks for the suggestions 
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PC Strategy games
np... i'm a big RTS fan tbh ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
