Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Problem
-
Kura Tails Prowler
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Problem
Is there like a bug here cuz each time i log in it ask me to download a file from the fourms anyone else getting this
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
Re: Problem
Oh, is it asking you to download the PHP file instead of actually displaying it like a webpage? I've experienced that on other sites, but never had any idea what would cause it to happen.
-
Kura Tails Prowler
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Problem
Nothing in combination with the forum.Kura The Fox Boy wrote:I see so it is nothing to worry bout then
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Problem
DATZ NEVER HAPPENED ME. SO I DONT KNOW WAT 2 TELL U. SORRY

Re: Problem
Dude, you annoy me as hell. If you don't have anything intelligent to say or you can't answer a question don't freaking post!mysterious_ghost_person wrote:DATZ NEVER HAPPENED ME. SO I DONT KNOW WAT 2 TELL U. SORRY![]()
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/

