Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Simple complain/request:

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Simple complain/request:

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I am getting tired of all of the moderators deciding it is just HILARIOUS to send a useless ALERT! tool in chatroom.

"Bambi Pees on Zorg" or whatever it was, not needed. At all. I see it as an immature way of moderators to abuse their power. This isn't something "new" either. Several users have asked politely for them to stop unless it is needed, yet the moderators CONTINUE to do it anyway. It seems like every alert made is a useless one. And a useless unneeded alert is made every 5 minutes. Like, "sorry Ace but, ZEEEEEEEROO" as an alert. This lags some people's computers.


I have decided to tell you Webmaster because apparently, talking to the moderators themselves isn't going to work.

Thank you.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Cold Revolver »

TheRULE wrote:I am getting tired of all of the moderators deciding it is just HILARIOUS to send a useless ALERT! tool in chatroom.

"Bambi Pees on Zorg" or whatever it was, not needed. At all. I see it as an immature way of moderators to abuse their power. This isn't something "new" either. Several users have asked politely for them to stop unless it is needed, yet the moderators CONTINUE to do it anyway. It seems like every alert made is a useless one. And a useless unneeded alert is made every 5 minutes. Like, "sorry Ace but, ZEEEEEEEROO" as an alert. This lags some people's computers.


I have decided to tell you Webmaster because apparently, talking to the moderators themselves isn't going to work.

Thank you.
I agree, Mai is more of a problem than any moderator, She has banned me a couple of times for no reason at all. I did say Sh1t however, onlt because she spmmed the alert function several times. It was annoying realy. The last time she banned me was because of a conflcit of interest that I will explain to Ken (webmaster). Even though I said Sh1T I should have received a warning, there was no reason why I should have been banned over crap like that. [-(

Sometimes if she does not like the thread she will Lock it for her own pleasure. Anyone can scan her recent posts to find this out. She is unstable, As I was when I was Cold_Element.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Agreed. She used the fact that you USED to be a mod as an excuse for banning you without a warning, which is understandable, to a degree, but you USED to be a mod. For all I know, when you said, "s h i t" it could've just slipped out. She seems extremely biased with who she gives warnings to, and who she just bans.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Cold Revolver »

TheRULE wrote:Agreed. She used the fact that you USED to be a mod as an excuse for banning you without a warning, which is understandable, to a degree, but you USED to be a mod. For all I know, when you said, "s h i t" it could've just slipped out. She seems extremely biased with who she gives warnings to, and who she just bans.
Thats how I feel on the matter, even if I did curse it was censored, thats what there in place for. She banned me just because I told her to stop with that alert crap that I am sure was getting on everyones nerves.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I wouldn't doubt it.
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Tsuchi »

I agree, within a 10 minute period i recieved around 5 alerts that had no meaning, personally I think its childish. It interupts people who are talking and enjoying themselves. How is it that a person can ban another for not following the rules when they themselves dont follow them?
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...I agree. Completely. Thank you Captain. I am glad it isn't just me and Cold here that understand.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Cold Revolver »

I at least think Mai should be talked to. She makes enjoying AA difficult.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Extremely difficult...that is why I am at another site nowadays more than here...
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Tsuchi »

Jay wrote:I at least think Mai should be talked to. She makes enjoying AA difficult.
I agree, i have been here a short while and its getting to me too
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I just hope Spiderman understands.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Mai »

=D> :roll:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by KoYue »

Mai, maybe you should explain yourself a bit instead of just doing that. These people deserve a decent explanation, don't you think?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Mai »

Lmao, are you serious?

I have nothing to explain. I 've done nothing wrong. :]


Maybe you should have Jay explain why as an ex moderator, he is cussing in the chat.


Or maybe you should ask TheRULE why I have had over 50 complaints on his behalf.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by KoYue »

I'm sorry, but they seem to believe that you ban them from chat just because you don't like them.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by Mai »

Oh, relaly now? Let me get my links. As to why they are banned from the chat. Kayss?


Oh, and, btw, I will ALSO supply on site reasons why TheRULE needs to go. Forever.

This is all I could remmeber of on Mc Ace, (TheRULE). I know there is more, but also it's very hard to track them all. Lol.

He admits to the fact that he is Underage. And in this page, I asked him if he was underage to be viewing the Adult Section, he admitted to it. And it's to all our knowledge that he needs to be at least 17-18 to view such content.

Also, Azien Sousuke isn't of the leagal age to view such content.


As of breaking rules in the threads:


Here are the links in order by the forum in which it has happened. I guess I will go from the greatest problem to the least problems he has caused. Also, I'm providing direct links to his posts.


Mindless Chit Chat
-This is in the thread "What would you do if you woke up to the poster above you?". His statement being: "You are a pervert with no life. You jack off to everything and anything don't you?"

-This is in the thread "Why do girls like guys?" The statement has already been edited by the moderator ·The Fragile·. His original statement being:""And guys like girls cuz girls got pussies""

-This is in the thread "~Anit meo Club~". His statement being: "Hey are usually into sticking pointy objects, (IE POCKET KNIVES) into their vagina." Which I edited telling him to stop being disrepectful to users and to watch the language.

Off-Topic Discussions
-This is in the thread "Ask Aristotle". His statement being: ""*Slits Lilly's throat while she is sleeping*""(Does anyone like being threatened? I sure don't. =; )

Other Adult Discussions

-I understand that OAD is for adults and certains things are allowed, but this... This is unacceptable. And although he edited his own post, I vieewed it in its original state before he edited it. It is in the thread "Masturbation? Do you?" and his statement being:""You can remove that dildo from your vagina right about now you creepy, creepy, jackass. So, sorry if I just removed your hard, erect nipples because I'm not prepubescent. I know you like the young'ns. Also, STFU about me. You had no right to suddenly diss me like a...well, for lack of a better word, b*tch.".

-This is in the thread "Masturbation? Do you?". And his statement being: "Or we can talk about how we all know Hao_Angel is masturbating thinking of me."

-This is in the thread"Masturbation? Do you?" His statement being: "Mai, do you use dildos??" :sick: And his repeated question of: "Do you use dildos Mai? :shock:"

-This is in the "I HATE thread" His statement being: "You like my erect penis Lust. :P You also hate it when I threaten to shove knives up your vagina. :P"

-This is in the thread"I HATE thread". His statement being: "Lust likes slapping me on the butt."

Now In Questionable Threads Section
-This was in the thread "what kind of grades do you all get?" His statement being: "That is why Mai is now a prostitute in a Wal-Mart parking lot."


OH AND...
Spoiler
Show
I only researched for the month of March to show that his breaking of the rules is consecutive and he doesn't stop no matter the warnings we have given out. I have yet to gather all the information from the chat, so hopefully this is all the information you will need. If not, I will be sure to get those links and information as well.




:) . Kthnx.


ALSO, from the chatroom

"[TheRULE] 7:52 pm: BUT I WILL DANCE ACROSS THE SKY WHILE SCREWIN YA
SISTA."

"[Jay] 2:33 pm: Mai quit that #$%^&* lol"

"[TheRULE] 10:44 am: When I was little I had my mother put food coloring in the eggs and ham.
[neko_person_lala] 10:44 am: ....WERE R THE CHOKABOS?!
[TheRULE] 10:44 am: To make them green.
[TheRULE] 10:44 am: And I ate it.
[{Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto] 10:44 am: Omg, me too, Rule.
[{Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto] 10:44 am: =D
[TheRULE] 10:44 am: It was good.
[TheRULE] 10:44 am: Then I raped your mother
[Cloud Leonhart] 10:44 am: I think we ate them.
[TheRULE] 10:44 am: That was also good. "

SO, don't get me started. There is a list. =]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Locked