Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

Which Pokemon game should I get?

Diamond
6
86%
Pearl
1
14%
 
Total votes: 7

Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Chrono Paladin »

I wanted to play the new Pokemon game but I'm not sure which version I should play. So which game should I buy?
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Matt ????? »

my brother got diamond yesterday.looks fun.but it depends on which one you like more(the pokemon on the cover i mean...Palkia and Dialga?i'm not 100% on the names of those two...)
"ooh,memories!"
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

I got both. Depends on what pokemon you prefer, I guess. The diamond exclusives or the pearl exclusives.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Symos »

My brother wants pearl, so I'm going with Diamond.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Kuragari »

A friend got Pearl, so Im going to get Daimond =3
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Aug 04, 2006 11:03pm
Gender: Male

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by WaffleGod »

I got Pearl. Preparing for the Elite Four right now.

Friend Code: 2277 3109 7430

=D
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
Rickster
Master Otaku
Posts: 56
Joined: Mar 07, 2006 9:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Rickster »

Just do what I did. I couldn't decide either so I pre-ordered both. Now I have two more games I have to beat. :roll:
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1155
Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by AnotherFan »

I'unno, my best friend got both. He's just trying to complete his Pokédex right now.

I bought Pearl, though. :3 [Because they ran out of Diamond.]
8)
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

STICK WITH GOOD OLE RED!!! i'm serious... i mean as a little kid i took the effort of remember 150 pokemon... then they came out with more... and more... and more...i mean wtf theyy are expecting you to catch over 800?

lol great avy AF House is kick ass ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Optimus Prime »

Ninety-Chang wrote:I wanted to play the new Pokemon game but I'm not sure which version I should play. So which game should I buy?
Neither, save your money for Halo3 or Spider man 3.
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by SASSZAIN »

Yeah, either get both or get Diamond. I mean, serriously, Steel Dragon, HOw can you pass that up?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Lotus
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 43
Joined: Feb 05, 2007 10:10pm

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Lotus »

Just go with the old "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" tactic.

Though I suggest Pearl.
OBJECTION!
megamonky
Master Otaku
Posts: 86
Joined: Apr 16, 2007 3:27am

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by megamonky »

I think you should get diamond cause it looks so dang cool but pearls cool to ^_^
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Pyro Psycho »

I went with diamond. My sister is getting pearl.
i told yuo about stares dog
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Cold Revolver »

I vote for "POOKEMON" :-"
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

Re: Should I get Pookemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl?

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

neither wight a mounth or 2 for the new one with the pokemon from both and some other new stuff
they did it with all the others they will doit with this one
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Locked