Sorry, can't find a better place to put this post.
Has anyone else out there heard of/read, the comic Vampire Free Style by Jennika Ioffreda? It's like a cross between a cartoon and a more conventional manga style, and it's really beautiful! I just wondered if anyone else knew about it, because it's really sweet, but totally underecognised.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Vampire Free Style
- thedemonducky
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Jun 21, 2007 12:06pm
Vampire Free Style
Once again, I'm the same person as demonduckofdoom. Aargh, my computer keeps screwing up!
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
- thedemonducky
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Jun 21, 2007 12:06pm
Re: Vampire Free Style
The artist's website is at http://www.neptunefactory.com, if anyone wants to look.
Once again, I'm the same person as demonduckofdoom. Aargh, my computer keeps screwing up!
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
-
neptunefactory
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Feb 02, 2008 10:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Free Style
Hello!
I am Jenika!
I am very happy you enjoyed Vampire Free Style!

Did we ever meet before?
I am Jenika!
I am very happy you enjoyed Vampire Free Style!
Did we ever meet before?
