Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

So touchy?

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

So touchy?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Have we lost the right to speak our mind on this site?
Lost the right to voice our opinions?
I shouldn't say that .. Lost the right to voice our negative opinions?




Seriously, what happened to joking around about touchy issues? I want those days back.

Now it's all "Oh no! Don't swear! Oh no! I don't care if it gets censored anyway!"

"Don't flame! Don't this, don't that!"

Excuse me, but there's flamming, and then there's funny.
Don't ruin the good thing "flammers" have going!


So ... move this, and prove me right.

Go ahead :o
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: So touchy?

Post by fleurish »

Oh, I will so marry you <3


Its because AA is SRZ BIZ.
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: So touchy?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

if you want black humour, why didnt you PM me? i crack dark jokes frequently. examle:

why should the McCanns have gone to Neverland?
Spoiler
Show
Micheal Jackson gives the kids back
i can see where yer comin from GG, but, alas, we cant due to political correctness gone wrong.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: So touchy?

Post by Dretlin »

Politcial correctness has gone mad yes. AA has a whole does need to loosen up. I have a list about 100miles long of sick jokes but this is not quite the place. 8)

Maybe thats a topic idea. 8)
Apple Core Fetish
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: May 31, 2007 10:31am

Re: So touchy?

Post by Apple Core Fetish »

Si si! Kokemule could never be brought back in these troubled times. Gaming Goddess for prez!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: So touchy?

Post by Cold Revolver »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Politcial correctness has gone mad yes. AA has a whole does need to loosen up. I have a list about 100miles long of sick jokes but this is not quite the place. 8)

Maybe thats a topic idea. 8)
How many darn times have I said this in ALL those countless, endless "AA Has gone to the shiets" Threads? Many users are to darn serious..
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: So touchy?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I am unsure as to what made this site lose its former awesomeness. This forum used to be incredibly badass. What happened?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Locked