Page 1 of 1

So touchy?

Posted: Oct 09, 2007 7:19pm
by Gaming Goddess
Have we lost the right to speak our mind on this site?
Lost the right to voice our opinions?
I shouldn't say that .. Lost the right to voice our negative opinions?




Seriously, what happened to joking around about touchy issues? I want those days back.

Now it's all "Oh no! Don't swear! Oh no! I don't care if it gets censored anyway!"

"Don't flame! Don't this, don't that!"

Excuse me, but there's flamming, and then there's funny.
Don't ruin the good thing "flammers" have going!


So ... move this, and prove me right.

Go ahead :o

Re: So touchy?

Posted: Oct 09, 2007 7:21pm
by fleurish
Oh, I will so marry you <3


Its because AA is SRZ BIZ.

Re: So touchy?

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 1:54am
by Ethereal Blaze
if you want black humour, why didnt you PM me? i crack dark jokes frequently. examle:

why should the McCanns have gone to Neverland?
Spoiler
Show
Micheal Jackson gives the kids back
i can see where yer comin from GG, but, alas, we cant due to political correctness gone wrong.

Re: So touchy?

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 7:49am
by Dretlin
Politcial correctness has gone mad yes. AA has a whole does need to loosen up. I have a list about 100miles long of sick jokes but this is not quite the place. 8)

Maybe thats a topic idea. 8)

Re: So touchy?

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 2:02pm
by Apple Core Fetish
Si si! Kokemule could never be brought back in these troubled times. Gaming Goddess for prez!

Re: So touchy?

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 2:36pm
by Cold Revolver
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Politcial correctness has gone mad yes. AA has a whole does need to loosen up. I have a list about 100miles long of sick jokes but this is not quite the place. 8)

Maybe thats a topic idea. 8)
How many darn times have I said this in ALL those countless, endless "AA Has gone to the shiets" Threads? Many users are to darn serious..

Re: So touchy?

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:30pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I am unsure as to what made this site lose its former awesomeness. This forum used to be incredibly badass. What happened?