Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Undead Rose from the Ground

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

Storyline:
In a town of Dellwood,lives a legend,in the forest of Dellwood,is a passage way to another realm,the realm where the undead walk among the deserted grounds of the town,Deathwood,because of the smell of carcasses and rotting wood.

The town Deathwood has been covered in the thickest fog known to mankind,the bridge was musty and old,while the water of the lake underneath the
bridge,is glowing green.The legend goes a
witch who was desprate to reawakened her lost son,she had stolen his body from the church and ran into the forest,she founded the lake and chanted words of blackmagic.The water had turned green,and bubbling,the witch placed the body in it and watched the magic do it's thing.The boy had rosened from the water,an undead who was the same.After this,fog of Hell came over the forest,the water had gotten into Dellwood's cemetary,bringing back the dead.

___________________________________________________

Undead Main people:

Alex "Demona" Bell Lumbark

Bio: She was once a peasent of Dellwood,her family was gone,she couldn't bare life no more.One night she killed herself by hanging herself.Alex was burried in the cemetary,and was brought back to life,her new name is Demona,and she is now living in Deathwood.
Crushes: She secrety likes Luke.
played by: SeleeneUnderwood

Luke "Doom" A. Anderson

Bio: Luke was once a libarain for Dellwood,until he was shot in the heart with a revolver by his father for being too kind,and not following in his father's step.Luke was also burried in the cemetary,and was too an undead,he is now the libarain of Deathwood.
Crushes: He deeply likes Alex,but doesn't want to show it.
Played by: Kall Drake

George "Dan" U. Davidson
Bio: He is Deathwood's helpful undead,who often is the one to ask the two,the groom and the corspe bride
to exchange vowels and fingers ((yes,fingers)).
He died after being hit with an axe on his skull.
Crushes: None
Played by:


David "Blood" H. Hudson
Bio: A jokester and a friend of Alex and Luke,he often is protrayed as a funny friend who crack ANY body up.
Crushes: None
Played by: Sothe_The_Assassin

__________________________________________________

Human Main people

Diana "Kella" D. Wilson.
Bio: She moved into Dellwood,after hearing about the legends of Deathwood.She is bossy,and yet caring to her friends.
Crushes: Rick
Played by:

Rick "Rex" F. Redrock
Bio: A friend of Diana's he moved into Dellwood because of the legends he had been hearing about in Brooklyn.
Crushes: Diana
Played by: Kall Drake

Allan D. Stone
Bio: He is the main villain of the story because he wants to kill the undead for the lake water so he could rise up the spirts of Hell itself.He doesn't like anyboy to bother him from his plans to destory the undead,who aren't killers,but kind undead.
Crushes: None
played by: SeleeneUnderwood ((Until another person asks to be him))

Sarah A. Jackson
Bio: A fellow friend of Diana and Rick,she often is spiteful,and yet funny.She moved to Dellwood to attend a school there.She is unware that the legends are true.
Crushes: None.
Played by: Lonely_Neko_Chan

____________________________________________________

Rules:

Request to be one of the characters.
Don't beg
Don't spam
don't flame.
romance is allowed.
cursing is allowed.
blood and gore is allowed.
Last edited by SeleeneUnderwood on Oct 12, 2007 5:12pm, edited 4 times in total.
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Sothe_The_Assassin
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 109
Joined: Aug 27, 2005 7:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Sothe_The_Assassin »

can i be david
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

((Sure,why not_)))
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Sothe_The_Assassin
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 109
Joined: Aug 27, 2005 7:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Sothe_The_Assassin »

(sweet)
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku
Posts: 820
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 1:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Motoko Chan »

((may I be Sarah?))
Cross your legs and smile!
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

((Done,and now we need is someone to play Luke,the bad guy,Diana,Rick,and the third undead and we'll be able to start))
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Kall Drake
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 08, 2007 7:41am

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Kall Drake »

(ill be Rick)
Many forces influence the body, it's appearance changes depending on which force is strongest. When life is in control, then the person is made of flesh. When death takes control, he turns to bones...

So tell me, which is in control of your life?
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

((Done.Mind if you can play as Luke too,please,i can understand if you cannot))
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Kall Drake
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 08, 2007 7:41am

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Kall Drake »

(sure, i could do that)
Many forces influence the body, it's appearance changes depending on which force is strongest. When life is in control, then the person is made of flesh. When death takes control, he turns to bones...

So tell me, which is in control of your life?
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

((Perfect we'll start right now)))



In Deathwood,Alex was busy making her way to the libaray to return a book she checked out for the week.
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Kall Drake
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 08, 2007 7:41am

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Kall Drake »

(allright)

Luke was at the Library, putting books back on the shelves. Though thoughts of Alex just kept filling his mind.

*Sigh*
Many forces influence the body, it's appearance changes depending on which force is strongest. When life is in control, then the person is made of flesh. When death takes control, he turns to bones...

So tell me, which is in control of your life?
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

"Heya,Doom,here's the book i checked out...",said Alex as she walks over to him with the book in her hand...




In Dellwood,was the man who wanted the undead drestroyed,he had been reading books,but couldn't figure out what kills an undead.
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Kall Drake
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 08, 2007 7:41am

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Kall Drake »

"Great Demona."

Luke took the book from her hand.

"So wats up?"
Many forces influence the body, it's appearance changes depending on which force is strongest. When life is in control, then the person is made of flesh. When death takes control, he turns to bones...

So tell me, which is in control of your life?
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

"Same old,same old,fog covering the town,the lake green.....",Alex replied looking at him as she pushed back her black scraggy hair to back of her almost rotten off ear.
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Kall Drake
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 08, 2007 7:41am

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by Kall Drake »

Luke looked away, trying not to catch her gaze.

"Hm, yeah, nothing really going on here either."
Many forces influence the body, it's appearance changes depending on which force is strongest. When life is in control, then the person is made of flesh. When death takes control, he turns to bones...

So tell me, which is in control of your life?
User avatar
SeleeneUnderwood
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 128
Joined: Aug 21, 2007 12:51pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Undead Rose from the Ground

Post by SeleeneUnderwood »

"Well,i better be getting back to my home.....later,Doom...",said Alex as she walks off,and steps outside.
She went onto to town,the only thing that makes them different is that they differ from their cousins,the undead
that require freash warm fleash of the living to live,the undead Alex and the others are,were the ones that want
to coexisit with their living neighbors.




As night came,everyone in both towns went to sleep,as for Allan,he was creeping along the fence which seprated
the two towns,he glances at the town,Deathwood,seeing many undead going to huts,build from crud wood and musty,
almost weak cloth..
I wish I had a Shonen Bat to help me when I need it.
Locked