Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Question for the Mods

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked

Has this happened to you?

Yes
3
60%
no
2
40%
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Question for the Mods

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Why do certain topics magically dissapear. like i was in this amazing Naruto Rp and one day it was just gone. Please explane it to me. ((I did check all the pages))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Hallow »

Who knows. Maybe one of the mods thought is was offensive.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Emo Axel wrote:Why do certain topics magically dissapear. like i was in this amazing Naruto Rp and one day it was just gone. Please explane it to me. ((I did check all the pages))
Do you have any idea when you were in the rp? If I could find the date I could find out if it was moved, and if it was rightly done and correct it if it wasn't. Otherwise its a lost cause.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Cheshire Cat »

It was about a month ago mabye? Idk but it has happend many times before
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Hallow »

It's happened to me many times. I'd tell you when they happened, but I can't because they were also deleted from my post history.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Emo Axel wrote:It was about a month ago mabye? Idk but it has happend many times before
Well, next time it happens either I or the other mods will tell you what happened.

I am also moving your topic to the Absolute Anime Website forum
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Commander Sparx »

I haven't seen in happen yet but if i do, i'm gonna find some answears one way or another.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Dretlin »

You can "View Mods Actions" by using the link below the "Who is online" box.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Hardcore »

Sometimes, we move them to a place only moderators can view called "Questionable Threads" which is a place where threads are viewed by Webby and decided whether to be deleted or not (I think thats how it goes)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by josh :) »

Emo Axel wrote:Why do certain topics magically dissapear. like i was in this amazing Naruto Rp and one day it was just gone. Please explane it to me. ((I did check all the pages))
I highly doubt it happened with the Naruto RP, but if a thread is quite similar to another thread they can be merged together, forming one thread.

I thought a thread 'magically disappeared' once, but it turns out it just got merged.

This may explain some of the missing threads :) lol
Amray
Uber Otaku
Posts: 875
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 1:28am
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Amray »

Emo Axel wrote:Why do certain topics magically dissapear. like i was in this amazing Naruto Rp and one day it was just gone. Please explane it to me. ((I did check all the pages))
I Would State My Opinion, Although I would Proberbly Be either Banned or Hated even more by the Moderators -_-
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Question for the Mods

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Question answered topic locked.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Locked