Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked
User avatar
ALPHA_OMEGA
Master Otaku
Posts: 55
Joined: Jul 15, 2007 8:16pm
Gender: Male

IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Post by ALPHA_OMEGA »

I have read so many complaints about complaints and frainkly I am sick of it.
1. ) AA is only going "downhill" because of spammers, losers making useless posts to waste our time, and complainers. Get over yourselves. Obviously, posting threads and posts to complain or annoy is a waste of time. It just shows how pathetic you are and how much time you spend telling everyone else about your problems. Get over yourself, and move on.
2. ) If you complain about people spamming and start a giant chain of complaints about the same thing, you're no better than the rest of those losers.
3. ) If the site is going crap or "downhill", just don't go on it anymore.
4. ) Has anyone watched Death Note? If so, what do you think about it? It is my number 1 fave anime.
5. ) If anyone agrees with me OR has a problem with what I say, let me know so i can clarify why I say these things up.

P.S. this isn't another complaint. I am just clearing the air between everyone so we don't (I hope) get anymore complaints.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Post by Hallow »

1.) I agree with you.

2.) I don't start chain posts.

3.) I agree.

4.) Never heard of it.

5.) No problems here.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Sep 21, 2007 5:59pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Post by shadow47 »

I'm sorry but I don't think this thred is going to make people stop thier complaining but nice try. :) Yeah! I've heard of Death Note! It's one of my faves but not #1.
Yay for Doughnuts!
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

In before it gets locked.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Post by Hallow »

How ironic. I read about Death Note here, and then it starts playing on the channel I watch the same day.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: IMPORTANT!!! PROBLEMS AND QUEIRIES ABOUT AA

Post by Dretlin »

Ooooohhh lord....guys - really, you don't need to making topic like this anymore.

AA is not going down hill at all; it’s just your imagination.

If you want to ask a question, do it in the "Absolute Anime Website" section.
Locked