Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
I say Bleach (the detergent).
Before you say anything, I do have a very good reason.
Bleach (the anime/manga) is just a bunch of comics and tv episodes on dvds. They can do no damage. Bleach (the detergent) would destroy them. If you pour Bleach (the detergent) over top of Bleach (the anime/manga) , the manga will clump and fall apart, and the anime dvds would be ruined and unusable.
So Bleach (the detergent) wins.
Before you say anything, I do have a very good reason.
Bleach (the anime/manga) is just a bunch of comics and tv episodes on dvds. They can do no damage. Bleach (the detergent) would destroy them. If you pour Bleach (the detergent) over top of Bleach (the anime/manga) , the manga will clump and fall apart, and the anime dvds would be ruined and unusable.
So Bleach (the detergent) wins.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
well... this is an interesting topic
Yay for Doughnuts!
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
Indeed.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
Ya very interesting its a good match up to
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
That's why I made it.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
Raptor Jesus wins.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
sigh.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
...but say I was to hurl the DVD case of Bleach into the attacker's eye before they could throw the detergent at me... =D
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
Interesting. But what if they has one of those riot shield masks on?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
I'd kick him in the crotch.
=D
=D
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
What is said person is wearing an athletic cup?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
...I'd um...
I'd get said DVD and hit him really hard in the spine?
You're making this very difficult D=
I'd get said DVD and hit him really hard in the spine?
You're making this very difficult D=
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
What if said person had a back brace, thus making attacks on their spine useless?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
I'd snap the DVD case, and cut their stomach with the sharp edge..? pull out their organs...?
They have a back brace, an athletic cup and a rioting helmet?
And all I've got is a flimsy DVD case?!
*Dies*
THIS FIGHT IS UNFAIR! Dx You said nothing about riot gear and back braces and junk T//T
They have a back brace, an athletic cup and a rioting helmet?
And all I've got is a flimsy DVD case?!
*Dies*
THIS FIGHT IS UNFAIR! Dx You said nothing about riot gear and back braces and junk T//T
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
Well, said person needs to wear such things if he is to use the detergent without geting hurt.
Also, he's wearing a bullet-proof vest.
Also, he's wearing a bullet-proof vest.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach (the anime/manga) vs. Bleach (the detergent)
BULLET PROOF VEST?! ATHLETIC CUP?! BACK BRACE AND RIOT GEAR?!
I'm actually crying in hysterics right now, because I'm so damn annoyed at this 'said person's protection' - and because this is so damn funny.
Feel bad. You made me cry. D=
Okay... I'll cut his wrists with said snapped DVD case.
- oh and not 'across the road' cut wrists.
I mean 'down the street' cut wrists.
=D
I'm actually crying in hysterics right now, because I'm so damn annoyed at this 'said person's protection' - and because this is so damn funny.
Feel bad. You made me cry. D=
Okay... I'll cut his wrists with said snapped DVD case.
- oh and not 'across the road' cut wrists.
I mean 'down the street' cut wrists.
=D
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
