Page 1 of 13

Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 5:12pm
by Karin Rengu
I'm a fan of Buso Renkin and I figured the story needed some threads on this site. I was hoping to start a fan club where we have ranks like "Warrior" and "Homunculus". Anyone game?

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 5:45am
by shadow47
Yeah! could I join? :D

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 10:39am
by Hallow
I'll join. Buso Renkin is the first manga I ever bought.

I watched anime before that, but never bought manga.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 5:45pm
by Karin Rengu
yea! anyone can join! I just need what you're going to be (warrior or homunculus), the name and power of your buso renkin and your character info.
I'll be. . .
Name: Warrior Chief Nashi Kokoro
Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Buso Renkin: Nekoken
Power: A bracelet that becomes a sword. the weilder gets cat ears, eyes, and tail when the sword is called and they are super fast and sword uses lighting based attacks.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 5:20am
by shadow47
I can't do that kind of stuff. Not good at it.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 7:16am
by Hallow
Heres my idea for a weapon:

Weapon name: Mystic dancing blades.

Effect: 5 glowing swords circle around the user. The user can control these with his mind, and can arrange them into a variety of formations. The most common attack is to super charge on of the swords with even more energy and send it flying towards the enemy, after which the sword returns to the user. All 5 swords can be fired at once. The swords also move on their own to block attacks aimed at the user. They also make the user levitate, thus increasing mobility.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 6:07pm
by Karin Rengu
That's great. That's your weapon. What about your character though? BTW, I remembered about the Warrior Chiefs today and I figured we could use four or five of them too.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 6:07am
by Hallow
I need a character? Ok, uh, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 11:09am
by shadow47
Karin Rengu wrote:That's great. That's your weapon. What about your character though? BTW, I remembered about the Warrior Chiefs today and I figured we could use four or five of them too.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.
alright, that sounds good. :D

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 11:18am
by Hallow
Indeed.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 4:26pm
by Karin Rengu
Hallow you can be someone from the series if you wanted to. Or you can make up a character. Either one.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 7:10pm
by Karin Rengu
Here's a topic- who's the prettiest girl? (I'm always curious to see what other people say.
Personally I like Tokiko.

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 7:52pm
by shadow47
I kinda like Mahiro Muto. Can't say why though. :D

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:39am
by Karin Rengu
Mahiro's pretty cute too. If she weren't Kazuki's sister I'd say they make a great couple. 8-[

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 11:30am
by shadow47
:lol: yeah. I'd say so too. :D

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 6:47pm
by Karin Rengu
I think Mahiro was actually supposed to be just a female friend of Kazuki's in the beginning. Then Watsuki said "let them be siblings" XD I think.