Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Buso Renkin Fan Club
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Buso Renkin Fan Club
I'm a fan of Buso Renkin and I figured the story needed some threads on this site. I was hoping to start a fan club where we have ranks like "Warrior" and "Homunculus". Anyone game?
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
I'll join. Buso Renkin is the first manga I ever bought.
I watched anime before that, but never bought manga.
I watched anime before that, but never bought manga.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
yea! anyone can join! I just need what you're going to be (warrior or homunculus), the name and power of your buso renkin and your character info.
I'll be. . .
Name: Warrior Chief Nashi Kokoro
Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Buso Renkin: Nekoken
Power: A bracelet that becomes a sword. the weilder gets cat ears, eyes, and tail when the sword is called and they are super fast and sword uses lighting based attacks.
I'll be. . .
Name: Warrior Chief Nashi Kokoro
Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Buso Renkin: Nekoken
Power: A bracelet that becomes a sword. the weilder gets cat ears, eyes, and tail when the sword is called and they are super fast and sword uses lighting based attacks.
Last edited by Karin Rengu on Dec 20, 2007 5:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
Heres my idea for a weapon:
Weapon name: Mystic dancing blades.
Effect: 5 glowing swords circle around the user. The user can control these with his mind, and can arrange them into a variety of formations. The most common attack is to super charge on of the swords with even more energy and send it flying towards the enemy, after which the sword returns to the user. All 5 swords can be fired at once. The swords also move on their own to block attacks aimed at the user. They also make the user levitate, thus increasing mobility.
Weapon name: Mystic dancing blades.
Effect: 5 glowing swords circle around the user. The user can control these with his mind, and can arrange them into a variety of formations. The most common attack is to super charge on of the swords with even more energy and send it flying towards the enemy, after which the sword returns to the user. All 5 swords can be fired at once. The swords also move on their own to block attacks aimed at the user. They also make the user levitate, thus increasing mobility.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
That's great. That's your weapon. What about your character though? BTW, I remembered about the Warrior Chiefs today and I figured we could use four or five of them too.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
I need a character? Ok, uh, I'll have to get back to you on that.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
alright, that sounds good.Karin Rengu wrote:That's great. That's your weapon. What about your character though? BTW, I remembered about the Warrior Chiefs today and I figured we could use four or five of them too.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.
Yay for Doughnuts!
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
Indeed.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
Hallow you can be someone from the series if you wanted to. Or you can make up a character. Either one.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
Here's a topic- who's the prettiest girl? (I'm always curious to see what other people say.
Personally I like Tokiko.
Personally I like Tokiko.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
Mahiro's pretty cute too. If she weren't Kazuki's sister I'd say they make a great couple. 
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club
I think Mahiro was actually supposed to be just a female friend of Kazuki's in the beginning. Then Watsuki said "let them be siblings" XD I think.
