Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Buso Renkin Fan Club

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Locked
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

I'm a fan of Buso Renkin and I figured the story needed some threads on this site. I was hoping to start a fan club where we have ranks like "Warrior" and "Homunculus". Anyone game?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Sep 21, 2007 5:59pm

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by shadow47 »

Yeah! could I join? :D
Yay for Doughnuts!
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Hallow »

I'll join. Buso Renkin is the first manga I ever bought.

I watched anime before that, but never bought manga.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

yea! anyone can join! I just need what you're going to be (warrior or homunculus), the name and power of your buso renkin and your character info.
I'll be. . .
Name: Warrior Chief Nashi Kokoro
Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Buso Renkin: Nekoken
Power: A bracelet that becomes a sword. the weilder gets cat ears, eyes, and tail when the sword is called and they are super fast and sword uses lighting based attacks.
Last edited by Karin Rengu on Dec 20, 2007 5:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Sep 21, 2007 5:59pm

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by shadow47 »

I can't do that kind of stuff. Not good at it.
Yay for Doughnuts!
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Hallow »

Heres my idea for a weapon:

Weapon name: Mystic dancing blades.

Effect: 5 glowing swords circle around the user. The user can control these with his mind, and can arrange them into a variety of formations. The most common attack is to super charge on of the swords with even more energy and send it flying towards the enemy, after which the sword returns to the user. All 5 swords can be fired at once. The swords also move on their own to block attacks aimed at the user. They also make the user levitate, thus increasing mobility.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

That's great. That's your weapon. What about your character though? BTW, I remembered about the Warrior Chiefs today and I figured we could use four or five of them too.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Hallow »

I need a character? Ok, uh, I'll have to get back to you on that.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Sep 21, 2007 5:59pm

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by shadow47 »

Karin Rengu wrote:That's great. That's your weapon. What about your character though? BTW, I remembered about the Warrior Chiefs today and I figured we could use four or five of them too.
shadow47, you don't have to make up your own character. You can chose one from the series. You could be Warrior Tokiko if you wanted.
alright, that sounds good. :D
Yay for Doughnuts!
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Hallow »

Indeed.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hallow you can be someone from the series if you wanted to. Or you can make up a character. Either one.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

Here's a topic- who's the prettiest girl? (I'm always curious to see what other people say.
Personally I like Tokiko.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Sep 21, 2007 5:59pm

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by shadow47 »

I kinda like Mahiro Muto. Can't say why though. :D
Yay for Doughnuts!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

Mahiro's pretty cute too. If she weren't Kazuki's sister I'd say they make a great couple. 8-[
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Sep 21, 2007 5:59pm

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by shadow47 »

:lol: yeah. I'd say so too. :D
Yay for Doughnuts!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Buso Renkin Fan Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

I think Mahiro was actually supposed to be just a female friend of Kazuki's in the beginning. Then Watsuki said "let them be siblings" XD I think.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Locked