Sunohara can be a little annoying.........he's such an idiot....its funny. but i love him anyways, cuz he can be a sweetheart too! plus i love watching tomoyo beat him up
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Clannad!!
Clannad!!
Clannad isn't very well known, its new and ongoing. But its soooo awesome! i love this show!! nagisa and fuko are adorable, and kotomi rocks my world!! Okazaki is a heart stealer!! 
Sunohara can be a little annoying.........he's such an idiot....its funny. but i love him anyways, cuz he can be a sweetheart too! plus i love watching tomoyo beat him up
Sunohara can be a little annoying.........he's such an idiot....its funny. but i love him anyways, cuz he can be a sweetheart too! plus i love watching tomoyo beat him up
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Clannad!!
^_^ finally someone else that follows Visual Art's/Key works...
by the way do you also like Kanon and/or Air?
by the way do you also like Kanon and/or Air?
humans...how i envy...
Re: Clannad!!
never actually watched them to be honest........but if they're good then i probably will 
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Clannad!!
I highly recommend both of them...especially if you liked Clannad ^_^
humans...how i envy...
Re: Clannad!!
great i'll give them a shot!! i'm always looking for more anime to watch!! thanks ^.^
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Clannad!!
1. i love your icon
2. i could only find Air Gear, Air Master and Air TV.........no just plain "Air" .....
2. i could only find Air Gear, Air Master and Air TV.........no just plain "Air" .....
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Clannad!!
1. thanks ^_^
2. Air is most likely the older version of the series and I've seen the Kyoto animation/remake version which was made in '06...I think, I don't quite remember, sorry, if I had a way to let you borrow my dvd's I would but we don't really know each other and we, more than likely, live hundreds of miles apart...
2. Air is most likely the older version of the series and I've seen the Kyoto animation/remake version which was made in '06...I think, I don't quite remember, sorry, if I had a way to let you borrow my dvd's I would but we don't really know each other and we, more than likely, live hundreds of miles apart...
humans...how i envy...
Re: Clannad!!
nyeah...........we probably do. haha
well i'll try.......i think Air TV is the one you're referring too...i'll have to see.... ^.^
well i'll try.......i think Air TV is the one you're referring too...i'll have to see.... ^.^
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Clannad!!
^_^ yeah that's the one
hope you like it ^_^
and don't give up on looking for Kanon '06 either ^_^
hope you like it ^_^
and don't give up on looking for Kanon '06 either ^_^
humans...how i envy...
Re: Clannad!!
oh don't worry i've found that one!!
i'm currently working on 2 other shows though....so i'd like to finish at least one of those before i start on two more...........haha but i'll let you know when i start/finish them and tell you what i think!! ^^
i'm currently working on 2 other shows though....so i'd like to finish at least one of those before i start on two more...........haha but i'll let you know when i start/finish them and tell you what i think!! ^^
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
-
thedarkconquerer
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Jul 12, 2006 2:45am
- Gender: Male
Re: Clannad!!
Ah, its good to find other Kyoto Animations fans around ^^
I've seen all three of the anime your talking about, loved them all.
Personally though, I found that Air TV seemed a bit rushed? I mean, its near impossible to fit an entire Visual Novel into 13 Episodes, thats why it was the least liked of the three to me.
Clannad was great. A perfect mixture of character development and plot development. However, it simply wasn't my thing, in the end it got boring and a tad repetitive, thats why it rates 2nd of the three.
Lastly, my number one favourite anime, Kanon. I don't really know why, but it just hit me. I loved Kanon. Everything seemed to fit perfectly in the anime, nothing felt rushed etc
Yeah, it was very sad, but, thats the kind of thing I like. As long as there is some happiness in the end, of course
~DC
I've seen all three of the anime your talking about, loved them all.
Personally though, I found that Air TV seemed a bit rushed? I mean, its near impossible to fit an entire Visual Novel into 13 Episodes, thats why it was the least liked of the three to me.
Clannad was great. A perfect mixture of character development and plot development. However, it simply wasn't my thing, in the end it got boring and a tad repetitive, thats why it rates 2nd of the three.
Lastly, my number one favourite anime, Kanon. I don't really know why, but it just hit me. I loved Kanon. Everything seemed to fit perfectly in the anime, nothing felt rushed etc
Yeah, it was very sad, but, thats the kind of thing I like. As long as there is some happiness in the end, of course
~DC
Anime Otaku.
Pure and simple.
Pure and simple.
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Clannad!!
I know what you mean, it saddens me to know that they could have done a better job on Air TV but it also means that there is room for improvement ^_^ and hopefully Visual Art's/Key will work on the revised version...
and the order that you listed the works is the preferred order of every V.A.'s/Key fans at least that's what I would believe
and the order that you listed the works is the preferred order of every V.A.'s/Key fans at least that's what I would believe
humans...how i envy...
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Clannad!!
great anime...on episode 20 (XD late start)...it's not as fun with Fuko randomly apeparing
... didn't the production company also do Kannon?
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
