Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Love and Learn

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Boxcar Bob »

I stopped reading after the first line. :cry:
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Nathaniel Darling
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 26
Joined: Dec 17, 2008 4:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Nathaniel Darling »

This we really pretty. I can really relate to it, well I used to be able to, but it certainly sparked memories for me....so I found it very powerful and mildly nostalgic as odd as that is. xD

I liiiked it. :]
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Gianni Rivera wrote:I stopped reading after the first line. :cry:
Shaddup. You don't get to see my serious side too often. Enjoy it.

Nathanial,
Thanks. =]
I tried to make it so anyone could relate to it..I'm glad you liked it.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Love and Learn

Post by scorpionwarrior »

It is very well done
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Hardcore »

Jade. <33
That's amazing ^_^
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Tyche »

:love: Jade, I love this...

Unfortunately, I am more or less like the person you addressed this too, in relationships. :(
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I'm still contemplating whether or not to give it to him. :(
We haven't even texted in a few days.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Tyche »

Just do it.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I probably will.
Just not right now.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Love and Learn

Post by The Rage »

Hold on, before you "give it to him," start casually, ask the person what's been going on, chance to explain, then make it clear what you want, then see what he can do.

I say this from experience. Direct confrontations aren't always best.


Sorry, back to the poem:
Honest, raw, determined to get your feelings across- nice to get an insight in this part of you, Jade.
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I'm planning on showing it to him right before he moves.
Like a goodbye gift, more or less.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Love and Learn

Post by The Rage »

Good idea,
but does it absolutely have to be goodbye? No chance of reconciliation whatsoever?
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Not absolutely.
We're still close friends...just not dating anymore.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Love and Learn

Post by The Rage »

All is not lost then. *hugs Jade* It'll be okay.
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Love and Learn

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

We still shove each other into walls. =]
All is good.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Locked