Page 1 of 2
Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:26am
by josh
I know this is probably a repeat, but I couldn't find the other one. And this topic is better suited here than music discussions I think.
What is your favourite anime music?
I love most Naruto music, and Ninja Scroll music kicksass.
Jubeis' theme is good! and so is the other one I can't remember the name of, it's the one used for cool fights and 1 of the trailers.

re: Favourite Music.
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 5:40pm
by Guest
FLCL= Yay for The Pillows.
re: Favourite Music.
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:49pm
by Kenshin
i think Gundam Seed has good music
re: Favourite Music.
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 10:15pm
by Umi Lothien
This is easy... I love AMVs (anime music videos) I would give you guys the free site to this music, but I don't think spam is allowed. If you want it u just have to message me.

re: Favourite Music.
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 11:40pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
Turn A Gundam has THE best music from a Gundam anime, Yoko Kanno is Godlike (Turn A Turn, Aura, Moon, Century Color). Gundam Char's Counterattack also has some excellent (and very epic) orchestral music (Segment III Sally, Resolve). Hellsing has some nice music as well
re: Favourite Music.
Posted: Apr 23, 2005 7:28am
by josh
One of my favourites now is Wind - Akeboshi. Naruto ending theme.
And ROCKS! - Hound Dog. Naruto openning theme.
re: Favourite Music.
Posted: Apr 24, 2005 4:41pm
by Duuz
My favorite music is from some of the Gundams namely Gundam F91, Char's Counter Attack, 08th MS Team, 0083 and Seed. Then Urusei Yatsura and Giant Robo.
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 24, 2005 9:52pm
by Dark Lilly
The OST to S-CRY-ed, "Reckless Fire" in particular
The OST to Saiuyki
The OST to Descendents of Darkness (Thanks Hakkai!!!!)
Would also love to get Cowboy Bebop .... (LOVE "Tank"), Last Exile, Gad Guard, Helsing …..
Opening theme from Full Metal Alchemist and the opening theme of Lodoss Wars.
And although the series was far from perfect, I really liked the music from Nazca. Great use of Bach.
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 2:26am
by Cherry Darling
The ending song to Hellsing
The opening song to Fruits Basket
The opening song to NightWalker
“Every heart” one of the ending songs to Inuyasha
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 2:33am
by Mai
inuyasha theme song is the best in my book.

re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 4:17am
by Raoul Duke
Cowboy Bebop music is awesome! Tank and Real Folk Blues are both good.
But my favorite is the Samurai X (rurouni kenshin OVA"s) music. I love the classical music in the fight scenes. Especially in Betrayal at the end with Kenshin V Okita and Saito.
In reflection the music when kenshin fight Enishi Yukishiro, and of course all the music in Trust is awesome! 
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 4:37am
by Sanger Zomvolt
Yeah, Cowboy Bebop's music is great, it was also done by Yoko Kanno
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 6:14am
by J.Kudo
Again... FLCL has a really good soundtrack, as do most of the gundam series, and I also thought that Cowboy Bebop has some good songs too, I also liked the music from Trigun.
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 12:15pm
by josh
Tank live is awesome! - Cowboy Bebop.
one of my favourites is Harmonia, RYTHEM. - Naruto music.

re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 1:18pm
by .:Insane~Genius:.
Too tired to list
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 2:03pm
by crazy_ave
My fav would be... 100% .hack//sgin music (Obsession, u rock!!!) and wold rain (Maaya Sakamoto, u rock too)