Page 1 of 3
Final Fantasy
Posted: Jan 04, 2005 9:28pm
by Shoroto
Come there's got to be a FF topic.
Posted: Jan 04, 2005 9:48pm
by Xeno
Yes there does

Who's your fave hero and villain? And who do you consider the sexiest Final Fantasy character? Zidane is my favorite hero cause I like his personality. An adventurous young man with a desire for tushy... That's my kinda guy.
My fave villain would be Kefka. I love his laugh, plus he's just so crazy. He also has some of the greatest lines.
And as for sexiest FF char... I'd go for Paine from FFX-2. I love punk chics... too bad she's gay

Posted: Jan 05, 2005 12:42am
by Ender
Squall is a total badass.
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 1:14am
by Jarlaxel
fav good guy is Cid Highwind, best bad guy is Sephiroth both from FFVII. sexiest FF character is lulu from FFX
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 8:23am
by Yodama man
Sephroth oooooooo fancy as for sexiest Rikku from X-2
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 6:14pm
by Ender
keronzi_zenron wrote:fav good guy is Cid Highwind, best bad guy is Sephiroth both from FFVII. sexiest FF character is lulu from FFX
Cid?? Hmm i heard somewhere that there is a guy named Cid in every single final fantasy game. Even FFVIII.
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 7:15pm
by Shoroto
cid is in every FF! my fav villian is Sephiroth and the sexiest is Rikku from FF X-2! My fav hero is Squall he kick serious ass!
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 8:05pm
by Leper Messiahtress
I love Squall, that bad ass personality is just perfect! I love it! And I like Kuja (I think that's his name) because he's cool lookin...
As for sexiest, I don't know, but you're all guys and you seem to be looking for 'sexiest female', Shoroto...but anywho, I still don't know...
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 8:41pm
by Xeno
Leper Messiahtress wrote:I love Squall, that bad ass personality is just perfect! I love it! And I like Kuja (I think that's his name) because he's cool lookin...
As for sexiest, I don't know, but you're all guys and you seem to be looking for 'sexiest female', Shoroto...but anywho, I still don't know...
Heh, if I were a gal, I'd make Irvine Kineas my b****
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 9:18pm
by Ender
Lol....the shot gun toting and pony tailed lecher, who sucks at hitting on girls? He is a disgrace to the male community....
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 9:50pm
by Shoroto
lol But i'm interested in watching the new FF7:AC movie the most.
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 11:06pm
by G1 Optimus Prime
Cid highwind is the one who tells cloud to drink tea, but he uses dirty words.
Why do you want to watch Avent children?
Posted: Jan 06, 2005 12:30am
by Jarlaxel
i noticed that a cid was in every FF game and advent children looks to be great i cant wait for its release in England
Posted: Jan 06, 2005 8:26am
by mirror_alchemist
I say Squall and Vincent. They are so sexy. I caan't say which girl character is hot because I'm a girl and peole sometimes think the wrong way.
Posted: Jan 06, 2005 2:01pm
by Xeno
Neji wrote:Lol....the shot gun toting and pony tailed lecher, who sucks at hitting on girls? He is a disgrace to the male community....
But his personality is the closest to mine

Posted: Jan 06, 2005 3:09pm
by *Shadow Samurai *
Leper Messiahtress wrote:I love Squall, that bad ass personality is just perfect! I love it! And I like Kuja (I think that's his name) because he's cool lookin...
As for sexiest, I don't know, but you're all guys and you seem to be looking for 'sexiest female', Shoroto...but anywho, I still don't know...
Yeah!!!

Really bad ass!