Page 8 of 16

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:25pm
by Baka-Tenshi
It's more like indescribable pain. ^_^

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:26pm
by Yodama man
...but why would you say it was candy if it wasn't?

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:28pm
by Sango
no one said it was candy but you.

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:34pm
by Yodama man
...no

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:38pm
by Sango
re-read the posts and you will see

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:40pm
by Yodama man
...but I can't read :(

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:41pm
by Sango
If you can't read then how can you respond to everything i type?

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:42pm
by Yodama man
...<_< >_>...I can't

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:45pm
by Sango
Why not?

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:46pm
by Yodama man
...I don't know I can't read :(

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:48pm
by Sango
HA!!!! I got ya there! You have to be able to read to have read my question and answered it!!!!!!!

You lied to me. :cry:

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:50pm
by Yodama man
ahhhh I'm sorry *hugs Sango*...mmmmm

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:55pm
by Sango
stop enjoying that.

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:57pm
by Yodama man
...ohhhh...fine

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 9:00pm
by Sango
:mrgreen:

nice hugs are fine. It's a regular occurance among my friends, but no perverted thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 9:01pm
by Yodama man
oh...ok *hugs Sango* mmmmm