Page 2 of 2

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 14, 2005 1:33pm
by IronChair
OOh...i think i will take a look at Tokyo Mew Mew. It looks uber cute! XD

And to answer the topic creator, this is what i did when i was much younger and didn't know what to watch.

1) Pick an Anime who's art style appeals to you.

2) Try and grow to like the Anime.

3) If despite after trying to grow to like the Anime, you still do not like it, at least you enjoy the art and like seeing the characters. :3

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 15, 2005 4:10pm
by orahiko
Oh my.
I thought boys wouldn't be interested in such things.
Then again, there was a male audience for Sailor moon.

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 9:29am
by Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon \:D/

I'll take a look at Tokyo Mew Mew too! Does anybody know where I can buy either the Manga and Anime? I want both!!!!! As long as they deliver to the Uk...

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 12:25pm
by Sanakan
I don't know what's over in the UK, but if there's a Suncoast or a Walden Books they usually have both anime and manga.

I recomend Fruits Basket and Hanakimi! Both are for girls but they're so awesome. \:D/ Hanakimi is hilarious. DNAngel and Juvinile Orion are also good picks. If you like dark-demon-exorcism then I suggest Cross...or if you like dark-vampire-insanity then I suggest Hellsing :twisted:

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 12:30pm
by Sailor Venus
Kool, can you give me the link for it?

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 12:33pm
by Ethereal Blaze
if ya want trippy, try and find R2 (rise R to the second power) it is SOOOOO cool!!!