Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Help, I can't decide...
-
NaveMan
- Visitor
Help, I can't decide...
Pleas, pleas, pleas I can't figure out what Anime or manga to buy if any one has sugestions pleas share
PLEAS!!!
re: Help, I can't decide...
well what type of manga do you like?
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
-
**Luvergurl**
- Visitor
re: Help, I can't decide...
Well if you like it you should buy InuYasha they are awsome!!!
re: Help, I can't decide...
I'm open to anything and thanks I'll try Inuyasha 
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: Help, I can't decide...
Ok then if your open to anything, I suggest God Child and Nana. They are two of my current favs right rigght now. Another good bunch would be xxxHolic and King of Bandits Jing. Those are all really good, so is Shaman King. Just pick up a Shomen Jump(sp) and see what you like in that, they give you previews of other mangs in there.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
re: Help, I can't decide...
I've seenJing, awesome right.
So I'll try those.
-
Alexiel
- Visitor
re: Help, I can't decide...
Some other good ones are:
Angel Sanctuary, Pet Shop of Horrors, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fushigi yugi
Angel Sanctuary, Pet Shop of Horrors, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fushigi yugi
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
re: Help, I can't decide...
Depends on what you like.
Naruto: For action.. some humor too.
Gundam Wing: For Mecha
To Heart: For Shoujo
Sailor Moon: For Shoujo AND action.
Pokemon/Digimon: For action and monsters.
Naruto: For action.. some humor too.
Gundam Wing: For Mecha
To Heart: For Shoujo
Sailor Moon: For Shoujo AND action.
Pokemon/Digimon: For action and monsters.
- Full Metal
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: May 17, 2005 5:06pm
re: Help, I can't decide...
Fullmetal Alchemist is the best Anime and Manga i have ever seen
you just have to read it u would love it
you just have to read it u would love it
I am stalking you!
-
Mimi
- Visitor
re: Help, I can't decide...
Have you ever the manga book about FLCL? It's pretty cool. You should try it.
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: Help, I can't decide...
Can anyone recommend Tokyo Mew Mew?
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
orahiko
- Visitor
re: Help, I can't decide...
mm...shojo for girls, shonen for boys, and a mix inbetween. tokyo Mew Mew is VERY girly....think sailor moon, so look at things closely before bying them. I'd recomment Real bout High School, which is good both in artwork and character driven storyline, and is a good read over and over again. Of course, checking out stuff from shonen Jump is alway fun.
-
orahiko
- Visitor
re: Help, I can't decide...
Ack, another thing...don't base your buys in anime on favorite manga reads. the amount of effort and quality of artwork can sometimes be drastically different. cowboy beebop, smaurai champloo, and fullmetal alchemist are great to watch.
