Page 2 of 3

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Oct 14, 2005 10:52pm
by Miss Elizabeth
yeah I agree to but it seems weird when Haru gets too close to Yuki its weird...o.O

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 4:07pm
by churry
i agree with you 100% lol.

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Oct 17, 2005 2:24pm
by Miaka Yuki
He is with Rin, but he was with Yuki. It even says so later in the manga. Haru is Bi. But like I said he is with RIn, which makes him Bi. That's why he acts weirdish around Yuki. He still loves Yuki, it even says in the ep. "Yuki was my first love." That's 100% TOTALLY not family wise..lol...sorryness...

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Oct 18, 2005 6:42pm
by blackrose_r7
Excuse me for asking but how many mangas do you have?

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Oct 25, 2005 1:27pm
by Miaka Yuki
I've read all of them

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Oct 26, 2005 7:47am
by Armony
oh well,if you think of it in an innocent way, you'd say it's family love~but not that I'm sayin you guys aren't innocent~~ :oops:

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 5:55pm
by churry
o-kay. that's just plain freaky. lol. literally. hey and akito isnt a girl because it said so in the magazine called, "anime insider." it's only lies. i really dont like the idea of haru being bysexual. its just plain freaky. :?

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 9:35pm
by Armony
it does kinda sound freaky, but I just hope it's not true~

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 03, 2005 7:57am
by S.A.K.U.R.A
well actually akito is only a girl in manga in the anime he's a boy and haru did have relationship with rin but akito found out and did something to her and landed her in the hospital but that's only in the anime too and between haru and yuki well haru said "he was my first love".

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 04, 2005 5:00am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
I don't think Haru is gay... :(
:love: =P~ Yuki...so cute :love: :love:
Haru isn't gay he just relates to Yuki a bit. Thats all :evil:

Re: re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 19, 2005 12:45am
by lil-kawaii-kat
I believe that haru is not gay cuz he looks lyk the kinda guy who jokes around and stuff..like a normal guy would?!!!

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:40am
by blackrose_r7
Yeah, My friends always act Gay.-_-

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 3:44am
by Armony
I however hate gay people, too bad for me, my home country is practically swarming with them!~

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 5:03pm
by blackrose_r7
wow. My friends only act ,but are they...

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 7:32pm
by Armony
aw, I just hate gays anyway, they act girlier than normal girls...it freaky...

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Posted: Dec 06, 2005 2:58pm
by blackrose_r7
Yeah.Its scary.