Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

churry
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 116
Joined: Sep 30, 2005 5:55pm

Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by churry »

Hey I have no idea if Haru is gay or not 'cause he likes Tohru, but he also likes Yuki. He claims to say that was his first love! :?: It's scary. I dont get it! well, and i dont get about a male person being a cow 'cause all cows are females. It's stupid. well, please respond. If I dont get it I will go ballistic. :?
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku
Posts: 820
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 1:48pm
Gender: Female

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Motoko Chan »

I have no clue.....-_-.....but it's just plain scary that he likes yuki and torhu...but yuki's part of his family so I don't see why he would be bisexual....
Cross your legs and smile!
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 116
Joined: Sep 30, 2005 5:55pm

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by churry »

well, what i meant by bysexual is if haru likes both guys and girls. well, even though it's part of same family it's still the same. dustgusting!
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku
Posts: 820
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 1:48pm
Gender: Female

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Motoko Chan »

I'm not stupid!I know what bysexual means!
Cross your legs and smile!
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 116
Joined: Sep 30, 2005 5:55pm

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by churry »

lol. whatever you say. well, sorry for offending you. :wink:
Armony
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Armony »

He probably just means it in a family way, you know, like you like your cousin, or your grandma..maybe what he means is that Yuki's the only family he's ever trusted or appreciated...or in his case "loved"
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 116
Joined: Sep 30, 2005 5:55pm

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by churry »

yeah you are probably right 'cause i been seeing a lot of guys saying "my first love" and stuff in the manga and in dvd. well, i was havin that theory that they just say it in family way.
Armony
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Armony »

Yup~~~Haru, probably didn't trust his parents, Kyo, or anyone, but Yuki, and has a crush on Tohru(he does? I don't recall..)
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Miaka Yuki »

Spoiler
Show
Yuki and Haru used to be together in the past, but Haru still 'loves' Yuki..Also Akito is a girl..thought I'd get that out now, because if you read the manga(all of them) you find out Shigure and Akito USED to be together but got in a fight and broke up, but it doesn't matter about them both being boys cause Akito is in fact a girl. He looks like a boy because of his mother, ren, she wanted to raise him as a boy, because the head of the family has to be a boy. Ren is nice and kind and thinks Akito should treat the family with respect(as you can tell that didn't happen) Ren and Akito often get in fights, and stuff.


There sorry it's so long...^^'''''
There ya go basically the whole behind the story..
Armony
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Armony »

uuhm...excuse me but what doea Akito
Spoiler
Show
being a girl
have anything to do with Haru and Yuki?
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Miaka Yuki »

Nothing really besides the fact that haru knows, I just kinda put it there...sorry^^'''''
Armony
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Armony »

it's okay~~ besides, it's better the people will know~
Insignificant
Visitor

Re: re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Insignificant »

Armony wrote:He probably just means it in a family way, you know, like you like your cousin, or your grandma..maybe what he means is that Yuki's the only family he's ever trusted or appreciated...or in his case "loved"
I agreee. I think that that's the kind of love Haru means. And actually, i don't think that Haru's gay cause. . .
Spoiler
Show
He and Rin, another zodiac use to be together and they "did" it.
So I think that Haru isn't gay or bisexual.
Armony
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Armony »

yea, so I heard, but i thought it was only Rin?
Insignificant
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Insignificant »

It was only Rin. I was just indicating that Rin was another zodiac member, not that there was another zodiac member involved.
Sorry for the confusion.
Jessica
Visitor

Re: re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Jessica »

Insignificant wrote:
Armony wrote:He probably just means it in a family way, you know, like you like your cousin, or your grandma..maybe what he means is that Yuki's the only family he's ever trusted or appreciated...or in his case "loved"
I agreee. I think that that's the kind of love Haru means. And actually, i don't think that Haru's gay cause. . .
Spoiler
Show
He and Rin, another zodiac use to be together and they "did" it.
So I think that Haru isn't gay or bisexual.
I agree with Insignificant
Locked