Page 2 of 2

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:29am
by Dragon X
No but I do plan to play for them.

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:31am
by Pyro Psycho
Really? How old are ya? =]

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:34am
by Dragon X
I'm 16!I also want to do one no other pitcher done before?

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:37am
by Pyro Psycho
ah cool then achive your dreams hun ^-^

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:39am
by Dragon X
If you read my MLB topic you know I'm going to say.

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:41am
by Pyro Psycho
lol thats really cool hun! =P Keep on shooting for the stars and Ill be rootin for ya

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:43am
by Dragon X
Thanx!

Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:45am
by Pyro Psycho
Dragon X wrote:Thanx!
Not a problem hun. 8) I know youll make it.

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:56am
by Dragon X
I hope you're right!

Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 7:27pm
by Uchiha
Envious_dreamer wrote:Yea.....and its sad really because Im a Houston resident
ME TO HOUSTON PRIDE BABY WAS BORN HERE LOVES HERE BUT GIVE EM PROPS THEY FINALLY GONE TO THE WORLD SERIES EVEN THOUGH THEY LOST :cry: