The score was 1-0 and everyone wasted money on tickets to see this spectacular loss of the Astros......so much for living in Houston
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
ASTROS!!!!!!!!
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
ASTROS!!!!!!!!
HA THEY LOST!!!!!!! I KNEW IT I TOLD EVERYONE AT SCHOOL!!!
The score was 1-0 and everyone wasted money on tickets to see this spectacular loss of the Astros......so much for living in Houston
I mean everyone at school was dressed in Astros everything and not wearing white socks. So way to go Astros... 
The score was 1-0 and everyone wasted money on tickets to see this spectacular loss of the Astros......so much for living in Houston
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Guest
- Visitor
Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!
Dragon X wrote:Have to give them props they made the world series.
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!
No they didnt.....they MADE it there but failed.Dragon X wrote:Have to give them props they won th world series.
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!
Lol its ok. But I mean people wasted too much money on the tickets too. My teacher wasted 700 bucks for 4 tickets and they ended up loosing...I mean its his loss but I was actually telling people that they were gonna loose and I got yelled at -_- Until I proved em wrongDragon X wrote:Sorry that's what I meant to say.
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!
Yea.....and its sad really because Im a Houston resident
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!
Lol nope
I just had a feeling in my gut that they were gonna win....
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
-
Dragon X
- Visitor
re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!
Well I can't blame your teacher for being a houston astros fan.
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
