Page 2 of 4

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 4:54pm
by SH!K@ R()K$
I don't like Hatori......turn into seahorse....no offense..........I like the ox more

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 12, 2005 5:19am
by lullaby of pain
^__________^
I like the ox too, but Ritsu is more ecentric, and I feel bad for the whole HatoriXKana thing

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 14, 2005 2:24am
by Sephiroth
I disagree....Because I like dragon, and of course mouse !!!!!!!!!

I love Yuki !!!
MINE !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 20, 2005 4:53pm
by Kinou Himmel
Im a snake so i think Ayames pretty cool, but i definatly love Hatsu. Hes so amasing! Kyo's really funny too.

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 6:21pm
by The_Dark_Angel
Momiji's my fave! He's so cute and innocent! Plus when you hear his sad story you just gotta hug him!

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Feb 26, 2005 9:33am
by Guest
My favorite animals would be the cat and the bunny and the tiger, cus they're cut an' fuzzy.
As for the characters themselves, I like Shigure, I like Ayame cus he's weird, I like Kagura.
I like Kyo the most of all though. Poor kitty.

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 1:24pm
by DIGIGIRL
I LOOOOOVVVE the snake and the cat I am a snake and I love cats

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 10:17pm
by Sephiroth
It mean you love Ayame and Kyo, kan ?Why you like them, DIGIGIRL ?

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 1:47am
by Panda*
roaster i am! :mrgreen:

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Mar 28, 2005 6:54pm
by blackrose_r7
I like the sheep. But i like more the dragon. :D

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 7:57am
by Sephiroth
Why do you like Sheep ?
Oh, because you are lazy if you take a bath yea ?
Or because your smell like a sheep ?

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 12:54pm
by blackrose_r7
Sephiroth wrote:Why do you like Sheep ?
Oh, because you are lazy if you take a bath yea ?
Or because your smell like a sheep ?
No because i was born in the year of the sheep. :evil:

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Apr 01, 2005 3:18am
by Sephiroth
Oooooohhh :wink: :wink: :|

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 7:22pm
by Guest
My favorite is the rabbit over all.....But I also like the rat, cat and dog. Momiji ish my favorite though. Even though people are so mean and call him a girl..... :evil: but yes, I love the rabbit....Momiji-Chan.... :oops:

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 8:42pm
by blackrose_r7
Anonymous wrote:My favorite is the rabbit over all.....But I also like the rat, cat and dog. Momiji ish my favorite though. Even though people are so mean and call him a girl..... :evil: but yes, I love the rabbit....Momiji-Chan.... :oops:
Hey is his falt that he wears girls cloths, looks like a girl and has ear pearsing.
P.S.I also like Momiji.

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Posted: Apr 09, 2005 3:01am
by marY*qUeenie(anime*freaK)
<b>ROOSTER :!: :!: :!: ...ROOSTER :!: :!: :!: ...ROOSTER :!: :!: :!: ...</b>

<i>*bcUz...i'M a ROOSTER!!!</i>