Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

~*Bleeding_rose*~
Visitor

What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by ~*Bleeding_rose*~ »

Has anyone seen Fruit Basket?
Well my favorite zodiac is the tiger, and dog! :D
Batzley
Visitor

Post by Batzley »

I like the crazy boar chick.
Sakura Mitsu
Visitor

Post by Sakura Mitsu »

I like the cat, even though he isn't one, but he's still cute. The ox, rat, and dog are pretty cool too.
Amanda
Visitor

Post by Amanda »

Me likes all of 'em! ^_^ I don't really have a favorite, but they're all funny/cool in their own special way. XD
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

Dog and Cat very cool!
Guest
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I never really watched Fruit Basket, but I know that my sis's a huge fan of it, and fushigi yugi
Guest
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I never really watched Fruit Basket, but I know that my sis's a huge fan of it, and fushigi yugi
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

The snake and rabbit are my favorite, because the snake is my animal symbol and the rabbit boy is so cute!

edit: I was wrong I'm not a snake, I checked and I'm somethin else...
Last edited by Baka-Tenshi on Jan 20, 2005 10:55am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Shuu-sama
Visitor

Post by Shuu-sama »

Dragon, because it's my sign. Cow, because he is funny in Fruits Basket
animegoth666
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by animegoth666 »

I would have to say the Cat! I love cats ^^
Takouji04
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Takouji04 »

I'd have to say snake & Cat... dunno why, but they're cool. Oh, & the rat, too! :lol:
Guest
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Guest »

My favorite is Ayame the snake, because I'ma snake too! ^-^
Guest
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Guest »

my favourite zodiac charcater is so Kyo cuz hes cute,sweet, funny and i absolutely love him!!!
Kaname Chidori
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Kaname Chidori »

I like the dragon and the cat!! :lol:
SH!K@ R()K$
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by SH!K@ R()K$ »

No roasterlah, I'm Roaster!!!!!!!!!!!
lullaby of pain
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by lullaby of pain »

I like thw Dragon, and the monkey.
^_____^
I love Hatori!
Locked