Page 2 of 3
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jul 19, 2005 8:19am
by Kyo_Kitty555
I'LL TAKE ED!!!!!WAit thats another showmy bad
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jul 19, 2005 8:46am
by Yuki's_girl
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Ed-the-pipsqueak-whos-actually-taller-than-me

Ed? I might be able to arrange that....*drags Ed from her bishie dungon-I mean, bishie fort in her closet*
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jul 23, 2005 10:31am
by Little Bit
You have a fort in your closet? You're so lucky

re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 4:39pm
by Miss Elizabeth

all the good ones are taken

re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Dec 21, 2005 3:26pm
by KoYasha
I'll take Shigure!!

So...cute! So...perverted!

Re: re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Dec 28, 2005 11:11am
by Aia Maaka
I'll take Yuki!!!!!!
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Dec 30, 2005 2:23pm
by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
yeah...if was going to marry some one from the anime il will be....akito...there that is all...
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 02, 2006 3:42pm
by Thoru's_cutie
Re: re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 03, 2006 3:40am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 03, 2006 7:04pm
by yukilover#1
i want to marry, yuki. maybe.
Re: re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 04, 2006 6:38am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
no i will

.....joke

re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 05, 2006 1:37pm
by blackrose_r7
did someone take Kureno?
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 07, 2006 6:33am
by Thoru's_cutie
i don't think so ??

you can take him anyway
re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jan 30, 2006 2:00pm
by blackrose_r7
Yes. *Returns Hatori and takes Kureno*
Re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:12am
by AngryDemon
How do you marry a cartoon character?

re: Anyone else do this...?
Posted: Aug 09, 2006 5:32am
by Yuki-kun
*glomps angrydemon cause her avater is haru-chan* i love the yinyang man
