Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Anyone else do this...?

Yuki's_girl
Visitor

Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

My dear dear friend Little Bit (coughcoughINSANEPYROMANIACcoughcough) have married Furuba characters! I know, you're prolly all like :shock:, but has anyone else done that? Little Bit married Haru and I got...well, look at my username and avatar. Anyone interested in a marrage? I can perform them online! :mrgreen: Anyone....*crickets chirp*
Little Bit
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Little Bit »

YES!!! I GOT HARU!!!!! :love: (caughcaughwhoareyoucallinpsycomaniaccaughcaughyoupsycomaniaccaughcaugh)
Yuki's_girl
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

:) THANK YOU!!
Little Bit
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Little Bit »

You're very welcome.
Yuki's_girl
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

:love: Seriously, anyone?
Tohru31592
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Tohru31592 »

i've never done that before....BUT I WILL!!!!hahaha....KYO!!!I WANNA MARRY KYOOOOOOO! :love: :love: :love:
Yuki's_girl
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

:mrgreen: =D> *drags Kyo out of her closet* Kyo-kun, you're getting married!! =D> Congrats Tohru31592, your marringing Kyo, the orange-haired kitty-cat! =^_^=
Tohru31592
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Tohru31592 »

YAY! \:D/
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Kou Akabane »

I did that a long time ago... but I stopped when everyone started acusing us of being fangirly >_> Havent done it since 3 or 4 years ago o.o;
Yuki's_girl
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

Who did you marry?
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I wanted Kyo. (Sorry to disturb the conversation.)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Yuki's_girl
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

:( I'm sorry, Kyo just got hitched. Would you like anyone else?
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeah. Hatori please. :)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Little Bit
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Little Bit »

*grabs Hatori from her basement* You're getting married now Hatori... WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? Too bad.
*hands Blackrose Hatori* Here you go. :mrgreen:
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Thanks. :mrgreen:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Yuki's_girl
Visitor

re: Anyone else do this...?

Post by Yuki's_girl »

Hey Little Bit, now you can take Ayame so we can stop torturing Krystle-sama! :D
Locked