Page 3 of 10

Posted: Sep 24, 2004 11:04pm
by Kothar
What might be what?

Posted: Sep 25, 2004 8:29am
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
*shrug* I dunno. My head hurts cuz I ran into the wall and there is this abnormal bump on my head, so....yeah. I'm too lazy to actually think of something to say....just....don't call me 'chick', okay?

Posted: Sep 27, 2004 5:31pm
by Kothar
I will abide by your wishes.

Posted: Sep 27, 2004 5:34pm
by Leaf v.3
u better.... cuz u dont want to make Terri mad.. LMFAO!

Uh Oh... :P

Posted: Sep 27, 2004 7:35pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Yes....true, Ashley. And thank you, Rett, for obeying my wishes. We may get along if this reflects the future in any way.

OMG, I was just serious!! *shrug* Oh, well.

Posted: Sep 28, 2004 2:20pm
by Leaf v.3
O.o You were just serious... WOW! thats kinda freaky..

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 5:36pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Ya know what I think....not that I think much...

I think that its a sign of the APOCALYPSE!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted: Sep 29, 2004 6:18pm
by Leaf v.3
i dont think at all.. and


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 30, 2004 5:47pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
*points at Ashley and laughs her ass off* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sep 30, 2004 7:10pm
by Leaf v.3
dont laugh at me! :( LMFAO

Posted: Sep 30, 2004 7:14pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Okay then.

*points at Rett and laughs her ass off* *seriously, i think its smaller*

XD

Posted: Sep 30, 2004 7:15pm
by Leaf v.3
ROFLMFSAOS!!!!!! omg i cant breath.. LAUGHING too much! LMFAO

Posted: Sep 30, 2004 7:20pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
XD

ROFLMMFAO!!!

I gots an idea! I'm gonna make an AbsoluteAnime Family! :mrgreen:

Posted: Oct 04, 2004 10:02am
by Kothar
What just happened? I'm lost now!

Posted: Oct 04, 2004 2:14pm
by Leaf v.3
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl wrote:XD

ROFLMMFAO!!!

I gots an idea! I'm gonna make an AbsoluteAnime Family! :mrgreen:
i think i know what u mean.. but im not that sure.. ummm-.. lmfao!

Posted: Oct 04, 2004 2:15pm
by Leaf v.3
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl wrote:XD

ROFLMMFAO!!!

I gots an idea! I'm gonna make an AbsoluteAnime Family! :mrgreen:
i think i know what u mean.. but im not that sure.. ummm.. lmfao!