Page 3 of 6

Re: re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 8:23pm
by blackrose_r7
keebablue wrote:lol , me too, but i would like the attention! :lol:
Me too. :)

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 4:01am
by Armony
Did you notice? nobody seems to have voted for Ayame?

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 4:05am
by anime_rox666
prolly coz he has too much self-confidence. Shigure said it himself :mrgreen:

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 4:06am
by anime_rox666
prolly coz he has too much self-confidence. Shigure said it himself :mrgreen:

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 4:22am
by Armony
yea.
but it seems Ayame fans do exist :D ..

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 4:25am
by anime_rox666
ugh... ur rite. I remember the sites I've seen... dun ask. ppl go crazy. CRAZY I TELL YA :shock:

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 4:44am
by Armony
Whoa whoa hey!! don't go loco too :lol: !

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 6:24am
by anime_rox666
lol *calms down* :)

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 10:09am
by keebablue
i was getting there! LOL ayame is sooo cute too! i think that he could be seriious if the situation called for it. i think he's that way because his mother didnt like him that much. i mean, he probably was like that cuse of his mom.

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 10:41pm
by Armony
I only like the guy coz he spices up the show!! i don't like the animes without someone to tickle the funny bone!! :lol: LOL!!

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 8:01pm
by keebablue
lol. thats true!

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 11:44pm
by Armony
and you gotta admit! the dress he made for Tohru was really cute! proves he's got talent!

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 12:19am
by keebablue
yes, and yuki seemed to like it too! lol

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 4:03am
by Armony
But it's real cute! I like it too!!^_^

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 12:15pm
by keebablue
lol.

re: Mabudachi Trio

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 3:06am
by Armony
looks like Shigure is catching up on Hatori, while Ayame is still in dead last..Who'll be the ultimate Mabudachi Trio cutie..nobody'll know....(I sound like an olympic announcer :D lol)