Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Mabudachi Trio

Who of the Trio do you like?

Shigure
7
33%
Ayame
6
29%
Hatori
8
38%
 
Total votes: 21

Armony
Visitor

Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

Everyone knows the infamous Mabudachi Trio, but who do you like best?
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Infinite Twilight »

I gotta pick? Um, let's see...Ayame has silver hair...Shigure's a novelist...Hatori's a doctor...I cant choose! I love them all!
snow_leopard
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by snow_leopard »

My favorite is Shigure, because he's funny... and my second favorite is Ayame. I like him because he's so weird that he just makes the story more interesting. I like his super - outgoing personality, too. It is the opposite of me!
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku
Posts: 506
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
Gender: Female

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by anime_rox666 »

I kinda like Ayame more but I voted Hatori coz I pitied him :twisted: jkjk... but his story is kinda sad :cry:
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

Though I'm more of a Yuki person, What can I say....Hatori looks sooo cool!!
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Hatori. His more mature and hansom.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

hatori!!!!!!!! :drools: but Im kinda a sucker for tradgedy so.... he's not bad looking either(for an anime guy....)
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku
Posts: 506
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
Gender: Female

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by anime_rox666 »

though he's partly blind...
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

Yea, but that doesn't mean he can't ENTIRELY see, right? It's what makes him so dramatically hansome, right?
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

definately.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by lullaby of pain »

*Huggles Ha-san*
*Turns into seahorse*
oops....
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by blackrose_r7 »

lullaby of pain wrote:*Huggles Ha-san*
*Turns into seahorse*
oops....
Hatori:*Water*
freach water or sea water which is it Hatori!!!!!
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

[waves arms frantically]
ahhhhh!!!! haa-san!!!!!!!!!!!
EH??? WATER!!
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

AHH!! Give him sea water! no he'll die! He's still human...I know!!fresh water!!but He'll die!! Seahorses need sea water!!AHH!!HAA-SAAN!!
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Infinite Twilight »

*picks him up and places him in a bathtub* *looks at the others* See? No need to freak out.
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

[blinks and stares at twilight, tears in her eyes.]
...
[gives her a big hug]
YAY! You saved Haa-chan!!!!
Locked