Page 6 of 9

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 3:05pm
by Free
I know I was here before...Well anyways, Go Haru!

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 8:09am
by saiyuki ginryu
yay! haru!

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 1:34pm
by Black-Harmonia
Hes so sexy when he goes black!! ^-^

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 7:04am
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Yup :love:

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 11:05am
by Aia Maaka
Can I join?!!! :mrgreen:

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 6:53pm
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
:-k :-k Yupp...But some of us are Haru Hoggers^.^ :mrgreen:

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 9:47pm
by Black-Harmonia
we all should have our own haru...then there will be like....a million!! xD

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:34am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Lol.
>>
<<
>>
<< *hugs a Haru plushie doll.* **' ^.^;

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 6:16pm
by Free
I like White Haru better than Black Haru...Why? XD

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 5:09am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Haru is Haru!! Black or white. Still exy an cute =^.^=.

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 8:15am
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Yuppp :mrgreen:

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 9:43am
by Aia Maaka
I like the black Haru better...XD
but I still like the white Haru

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 21, 2006 4:40am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Haru Is Super Kawaii. :bounce: =D>

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 21, 2006 7:03am
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
=D> =D> =D>

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 21, 2006 5:05pm
by Aia Maaka
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<PRAISE> =D> =D>

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Posted: Apr 21, 2006 5:06pm
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
=D> :mrgreen: =D> =D> GO HARU =D> =D>