Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
prince hatsuharu club!
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
prince hatsuharu club!
screw yuki! go prince hatsuharu!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: prince hatsuharu club!
What u insane Yuki is better nothing wrong with Hatsuharu like but Yuki is btter.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: prince hatsuharu club!
He is preaty nice(Hatsuharu)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: prince hatsuharu club!
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
re: prince hatsuharu club!
hatsuharu is so cute... i mean yuki looks great too...but nothing can compare with harus punk rock look!!! 
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
re: prince hatsuharu club!
yaya!!! hatsuharu-chan!!!! 
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: prince hatsuharu club!
It is great when he goes into Black-Haru hell yeah personality switch 2 the max. 
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
- Visitor
Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!
Lightning Spike wrote:It is great when he goes into Black-Haru hell yeah personality switch 2 the max.
its soo cool when he goes black.
Last edited by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha on Feb 02, 2006 9:41am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: prince hatsuharu club!
Yup Black Haru 
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: prince hatsuharu club!
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
snow_leopard
- Visitor
re: prince hatsuharu club!
I like Haru! Yay Haru!
But I especially like white Haru. He was so funny in - what volume was it? Volume 11? - when they went to the haunted house and he told that story! And his "zoning out under the sprinklers" was hilarious!
But I especially like white Haru. He was so funny in - what volume was it? Volume 11? - when they went to the haunted house and he told that story! And his "zoning out under the sprinklers" was hilarious!
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
re: prince hatsuharu club!
heh...haven't readthat one yet... 
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
re: prince hatsuharu club!
i'v read 1,2 ,3 ,4,5,6... 
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
