Page 1 of 2

Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 30, 2005 4:22pm
by NaveMan
Pleas, pleas, pleas I can't figure out what Anime or manga to buy if any one has sugestions pleas share [-o< PLEAS!!!

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 11:19am
by DaysGoBy
well what type of manga do you like?

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 11:55am
by **Luvergurl**
Well if you like it you should buy InuYasha they are awsome!!!

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 2:20pm
by Ethello
I'm open to anything and thanks I'll try Inuyasha :mrgreen:

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 2:32pm
by Captain Corkscrew
Ok then if your open to anything, I suggest God Child and Nana. They are two of my current favs right rigght now. Another good bunch would be xxxHolic and King of Bandits Jing. Those are all really good, so is Shaman King. Just pick up a Shomen Jump(sp) and see what you like in that, they give you previews of other mangs in there.

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 2:51pm
by Ethello
I've seenJing, awesome right. :mrgreen: So I'll try those.

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 5:45pm
by Alexiel
Some other good ones are:

Angel Sanctuary, Pet Shop of Horrors, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fushigi yugi

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 7:25pm
by Ethello
Thanks. :mrgreen:

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Aug 02, 2005 7:25pm
by Crystalbear
Depends on what you like.

Naruto: For action.. some humor too.

Gundam Wing: For Mecha

To Heart: For Shoujo

Sailor Moon: For Shoujo AND action.

Pokemon/Digimon: For action and monsters.

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 5:10pm
by Full Metal
Fullmetal Alchemist is the best Anime and Manga i have ever seen
you just have to read it u would love it

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Aug 04, 2005 8:05am
by Ethello
Okay I'll try them. :mrgreen:

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Aug 06, 2005 9:32am
by Knight in Dark Armour
Ragnarok and Love Hina

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 12:52am
by Mimi
Have you ever the manga book about FLCL? It's pretty cool. You should try it.

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 5:53am
by Sailor Venus
Can anyone recommend Tokyo Mew Mew?

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 14, 2005 1:14pm
by orahiko
mm...shojo for girls, shonen for boys, and a mix inbetween. tokyo Mew Mew is VERY girly....think sailor moon, so look at things closely before bying them. I'd recomment Real bout High School, which is good both in artwork and character driven storyline, and is a good read over and over again. Of course, checking out stuff from shonen Jump is alway fun.

re: Help, I can't decide...

Posted: Sep 14, 2005 1:17pm
by orahiko
Ack, another thing...don't base your buys in anime on favorite manga reads. the amount of effort and quality of artwork can sometimes be drastically different. cowboy beebop, smaurai champloo, and fullmetal alchemist are great to watch.