Page 1 of 2

ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:40am
by Pyro Psycho
HA THEY LOST!!!!!!! I KNEW IT I TOLD EVERYONE AT SCHOOL!!!
The score was 1-0 and everyone wasted money on tickets to see this spectacular loss of the Astros......so much for living in Houston :roll: I mean everyone at school was dressed in Astros everything and not wearing white socks. So way to go Astros... :?

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:41am
by Dragon X
Have to give them props they won th world series.

Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:45am
by Guest
Dragon X wrote:Have to give them props they made the world series.

Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:45am
by Pyro Psycho
Dragon X wrote:Have to give them props they won th world series.
No they didnt.....they MADE it there but failed.

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:46am
by Dragon X
Sorry that's what I meant to say.

Re: re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:49am
by Pyro Psycho
Dragon X wrote:Sorry that's what I meant to say.
Lol its ok. But I mean people wasted too much money on the tickets too. My teacher wasted 700 bucks for 4 tickets and they ended up loosing...I mean its his loss but I was actually telling people that they were gonna loose and I got yelled at -_- Until I proved em wrong :twisted:

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 10:54am
by Dragon X
Were you rooting for the white sox?

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:04am
by Pyro Psycho
Yea.....and its sad really because Im a Houston resident

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:06am
by Dragon X
Were you born in chicago?

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:10am
by Pyro Psycho
Lol nope :D I just had a feeling in my gut that they were gonna win....

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:14am
by Dragon X
You should've just rooted for your home team.

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:15am
by Pyro Psycho
but they lost anyways.....Im not too proud =P

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:17am
by Dragon X
Well I can't blame your teacher for being a houston astros fan.

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:18am
by Pyro Psycho
Lol are you from Houston?

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:20am
by Dragon X
No i'm a Yankee fan!

re: ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:25am
by Pyro Psycho
lol new york eh?